Plymouth post-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it.

We nick a last minute winner against Palace a week ago and the Walkers goes mental. Colin comments in his post match interview about us over celebrating as if we'd won the FA cup. You BMs accuse him of "sour grapes", "bad loser" etc.

I suggest you take a look at yourselves, you are behaving just like Colin Wanker did last week.

I don't know why you lot should be bad losers, you've had enough fcuking practise!!!!

Let Plymouth celebrate, they beat us, and it's their right to.

Re: Plymouth match thread

I still don't think we will go down but thats not really the point.

Talking of point, where do you see our next one coming from? I reckon we might have to wait until Preston at home, or even worse, Hull City.

Alnwick should have done better with the goal and the defence should have done better with that set piece that led to the goal.

Clapham to blame, but then again he isn't really a defender is he.

Why oh why are we still continuing to play people out of position? Bori was itching to get across to the right side in the first half, Clapham is a midfeilder isn't he and Hume is still playing in a position that isn't really suited to him.

Why Ollie, why?

Clapham to blame, but then again he isn't really a defender is he.

Why oh why are we still continuing to play people out of position? Bori was itching to get across to the right side in the first half, Clapham is a midfeilder isn't he and Hume is still playing in a position that isn't really suited to him.

Why Ollie, why?

News to me.

Hasn't Ollie been on about players shouldn't be playing out of position as well, balance and all that. This club seems to be a dead duck.

and then the CD player cockin' up!!

You just knew it wasn't going to happen for us after that. Especially as it was their only copy of Chelsea Dagger that was fecked up.

News to me.

I was trying to be facetious. I know he is technically a left back but if I didn't know in advance I would never have guessed.......

just got in, taped the game and after having watched the first 10 mins, i thought easy 3 points, then we just seemed to forget how to attack, plus the ref was pathetic!!!:bang::013:

Ollie takes All the blame for this loss in my opinion!

Having been to Blackpool on sat and watched 90mins where we failed to look dangerous at any point - why did you fail to see that HUME DOES NOT PLAY ON THE WING!

Why did you fail to see that bringing on DJ for a winger will not work! We need to wingers and you know this. I know you know this because you have moaned about it for 'x' number of weeks!!!!!

Why did you play Hume on the wing despite his recent performances and failure to maintain possession? Was it simply to accommodate Hales?

Why did you fail to come out and explain yourself to the fans?

Why is Fryatt not getting a chance, even though the ball sticks to his foot like glue? Again is it to accommodate Hayles?

Are you really competent enough to manage Leicester City? In all honesty your lucky you came to this club when you did, because if this was 16 games into the season people really would be calling for your head!

Not a good performance but also luck was not with us today, on another day witha bit better finishing we could have had a couple ourselves.

i still think ollie is the right man

I blame the gypsies. They've never liked me.

There has been a Europe wide spread in the poor quality of pegs, I'm thinking of writing a stern letter to my MP instructing him to deal with this intolerable situation.

The problem with this club is 'the balance'. Square pegs, round holes.

Less pegs, more football players, that's what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00