Pre-Season Friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone going the mansfield game?

not sure yet, considering it cos it'd be around £20 for the train, but i'd have to clear it with work. also considering waiting to see what the first lot of fixtures are for the season before committing to preseason games

Last edited:
seems a but unusual...didnt they have 2 season before last against celtic and milan??

:038::038::038::081::081::icon_lol:

I do think it might be the only time it has happened in the last 40 or so years though. There have been many seasons where there has not been even one such game at home. More often than not, it seems to have been a case of several away games against lesser (much lesser!) oppositon followed by a single game at home.

Now I wish he would add another game up in Sciotland (not St Johnstone or Dundee United) and then I might even stir myself into action to make the trip.

I'm sure we played Borrusia Monchengladbach and a Brookside 11 at home in 1992.

What sort of team will play against Notts County when they are playing Mansfield the night before?

Perhaps he has 2 teams in mind and one will play each game while putting some of our brilliant cup winning youngsters in to see how they cope

Hinckley & Portsmouth for me. I hope I can share my Hinckley experience again with the same wonderful people as last year!!! :icon_wink

I'm away for the rest of them

Can't do the Hickley game as it's a Tuesday night, the others I'm either at a test match or on hols except for the Cambridge game, which is localish for me. Maybe see you at Hickley in 2008.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69