Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the 24.00 fine for?

Yellow card was what me and a few in my office came up with, can remember not having pocket money for a couple of weeks when I was a kid playing football and getting a £6 fine for one!

Seems ridiculous though a PL player getting a £24 fine for anything as it would mean nothing to them, should be at least one zero on the end.

'arry will wait patiently until after they have been completely destroyed at Old Trafford at the weekend

He'll be 'watching from the stands', no doubt, but won't want his first game in charge to be one where the opposition stick five or six past them

'arry will wait patiently until after they have been completely destroyed at Old Trafford at the weekend

He'll be 'watching from the stands', no doubt, but won't want his first game in charge to be one where the opposition stick five or six past them
Every match they lose before he accepts will effectively increase his price tag too.

Every match they lose before he accepts will effectively increase his price tag too.

Would imagine it's already agreed. Seems like it's a done deal, they just don't want him taking over until Monday. Makes sense.

Think it's the right decision. Credit to Fernandes really who did try to stand by Hughes more than most would have I think.

Hopefully Redknapp gets the job and they still go down.

**** of a manager and **** of an owner so couldn't happen to better people.

Rumours that MON has resigned at Sunderland. Not sure if it's true though.

Not going well for him there though. Manager changes all over in the Premier League.

Arsenal fans getting more annoyed with Wenger too. 0-0 with Villa won't help that!

Last edited:
Rumours that MON has resigned at Sunderland. Not sure if it's true though.

Seems that he has offered his resignation, citing 'continuing family issues that impinge on his work at the club'.

Yet again MON thrusts his resignation at a Chairman. I wonder if this time it'll be the last time he gets the opportunity to do it?

So, yet again MON is thrusting his twitter in the Mirror

Chelsea fans must be even more please with their recent managerial appointment now!

3-1 to West Ham is a bad defeat for them.

Chelsea fans must be even more please with their recent managerial appointment now!

3-1 to West Ham is a bad defeat for them.

Chelsea fans are moronic. It isn't Benitiz's fault that DiMatteo got the push and Rafa was Liverpool manager when he said those things in the past.

So they don't like him. Tough. Protest against the owner then. Oh no, that would screw you up big time if he got the arse wouldn't it.

Talk about getting behind your team from the off. Chelsea fans truly are pathetic.

Exactly what we were saying as we were watching it.

Understandable that they may not have been happy about it when it was rumoured and making feelings known then but to be booing the new manager as he comes out the tunnel for his first game was truly pathetic and ridiculous.

I was hoping he would win the league for them just to see what reaction the fans would have then but it's looking more like they'll get their way sooner rather than later as that was a really poor result today, especially after leading for so long.

Arsenal fans leaving in droves as Swansea lead 2-0 at the Emirates. Before the game there were protests so imagine there may well be more at the end of the game, which will be any moment now.
Wenger out??

Last edited:
Arsenal fans leaving in droves as Swansea lead 2-0 at the Emirates. Before the game there were protests so imagine there may well be more at the end of the game, which will be any moment now.
Wenger out??

Down to 10th in the league. Can't see them sacking him, but they're going to have to turn it round soon!

Interesting game at Reading, Man U 4-3 up at HT. scores have gone 1-0, 1-2, 3-2, 3-4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46