Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Utd 2-0 up, almost at half time in the Manc derby.

Looks like City are heading for their first home defeat in 2 years.

What the **** are you on about, commentators? Replay shows Young is onside by a yard or so. First replay: "correct decision by the referee". Second replay: "debatable decision". I wonder if they'll see what everyone else sees third time around.

What the **** are you on about, commentators? Replay shows Young is onside by a yard or so. First replay: "correct decision by the referee". Second replay: "debatable decision". I wonder if they'll see what everyone else sees third time around.

There you go. Someone told them in their little ear-thing maybe.

Sorry. I'll stop now.

:icon_lol:

****ing RVP/Nasri.... I had 2-2 with Yaya Toure anytime goalscorer. 32/1. Bastards

Good game though.
Tarnished by twattish 'fans' again at the end though. Someone threw a coin from the crowd which hit Rio, cutting above his eye. Then people running on the pitch to have a go at the ref/players. Scum.

:icon_lol:

****ing RVP/Nasri.... I had 2-2 with Yaya Toure anytime goalscorer. 32/1. Bastards

Good game though.
Tarnished by twattish 'fans' again at the end though. Someone threw a coin from the crowd which hit Rio, cutting above his eye. Then people running on the pitch to have a go at the ref/players. Scum.

Agreed about the fans. Players also have to think about their actions. It appears Rio was celebrating in front of the Man City fans which is provoking them. Unfortunately there will always be a minority of idiots in the crowd who will take the opportunity to do something stupid.

Agreed about the fans. Players also have to think about their actions. It appears Rio was celebrating in front of the Man City fans which is provoking them. Unfortunately there will always be a minority of idiots in the crowd who will take the opportunity to do something stupid.

Yep, true about Rio, but certainly doesn't justify coin-throwing.

Tevez too, who as it was all kicking off had a kick at Jonny Evans. Not sure how he didn't get punished for that, but it was right in front of the dugout.

Yep, true about Rio, but certainly doesn't justify coin-throwing.

Tevez too, who as it was all kicking off had a kick at Jonny Evans. Not sure how he didn't get punished for that, but it was right in front of the dugout.

Can't believe the ref didn't see the kick, or chose to do nothing. Terrible decision.

Could have blinded him in one eye, although I'm sure the person who threw the coin may have wanted that to happen.

we thought he'd scratched himself with his nail as he pulled his shirt up.
result as i had a few quid on united, thought 12/5 was very generous odds.
That ballatelli geezer is a proper c***

Thought about after seeing in recent weeks that Chelsea and Arsenal have their poorest sides for years now, not sure if it's just me but I think the level of the PL is on the decline. A few years ago the PL was dominating Europe, now I think everybody outside the top 2 is average and I don't think the top 2 even is as strong as the top 3 in Spain and the top 2 in Germany. I know pundits on sky will blab on about it being the best league in the world because they have to sell subscriptions and 4 or 5 years ago they were right, but I think the PL has slipped below both La Liga and the Bundesliga in terms of quality now.

Thought about after seeing in recent weeks that Chelsea and Arsenal have their poorest sides for years now, not sure if it's just me but I think the level of the PL is on the decline. A few years ago the PL was dominating Europe, now I think everybody outside the top 2 is average and I don't think the top 2 even is as strong as the top 3 in Spain and the top 2 in Germany. I know pundits on sky will blab on about it being the best league in the world because they have to sell subscriptions and 4 or 5 years ago they were right, but I think the PL has slipped below both La Liga and the Bundesliga in terms of quality now.
It's wonderful what's happened to the Bundesliga the last 5 years or so, I love watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46