Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be looked into why? No victim came forward!
Chelsea should be held accountable. Whatever you think of MC, Chelsea have no right to tarnish his name then not carry it through.
A public apology is the least he deserves.

I could be wrong here, but I didn't think it was Chelsea who reported the incident to the police. I thought it was a 'Society of Black Lawyers' or something like that? I realise Chelsea reported it to the FA and I'm not for one minute here backing Chelsea, but I don't think they are to blame with regards to the fact that a complaint was made to the police and it has subsequently been dismissed.

Again, I could be wrong on this though so don't quote me :icon_wink

I could be wrong here, but I didn't think it was Chelsea who reported the incident to the police. I thought it was a 'Society of Black Lawyers' or something like that? I realise Chelsea reported it to the FA and I'm not for one minute here backing Chelsea, but I don't think they are to blame with regards to the fact that a complaint was made to the police and it has subsequently been dismissed.

Again, I could be wrong on this though so don't quote me :icon_wink

The referral to the police had nothing to do with Chelsea, they simply reported it to the Premier League and the FA

So for once you are right....

Suarez and Terry were both accused of racist remarks, Clattenburg has been accused of inappropriate language.

Racist remarks are not appropriate at any time.
If MC's remarks were of a Racist nature, why wasn't this said at the time.
Why does the Society of Black Lawyers think it is race related?
How do you get entry into the Society of Black Lawyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46