Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cheeky monkey or a spunk monkey ?

I need to know before I judge him

Liverpool gone out of the League Cup at home to Swansea

Spurs already out to Norwich

4-3 Chelsea -Man U in Extra time so still time + Fergie time to go

Awful decision in the Chelski game in extra time to not send Keane off. Sturridge was through.

Only started watching at the start of extra time, but seems like an exciting game. With the players Chelsea have got on now though compared to Man Utd, this should only be a Chelsea win.

Last edited:
Apparently he's in the running to be the new club captain

Unless i've missed something what else has he done other than being a shit ref?

He was banned for 8 months because of some business dealings he was involved in and only reinstated as a referee on appeal.

He was banned for 8 months because of some business dealings he was involved in and only reinstated as a referee on appeal.

There have also been reports lodged before of his unprofessional comments to players. I think Moyes was one victim a while back.

So he is a shit ref and a shit businessman? Still think this racism stuff is too far-fetched to be feasible.

You've either got a top club making up racism claims in the current climate, or you have a referee using racist language to players in the current climate; neither seem feasible.

You've either got a top club making up racism claims in the current climate, or you have a referee using racist language to players in the current climate; neither seem feasible.

There is a third possibility. It could be that the ref said something innocent, but a player misheard him and genuinely believes he made a racist comment.

Think the Man Utd/Arsenal game will be a good one today. Can't see it being anything other than a Man Utd win though. I'm going 4-2. RVP to get 2.

So then, the Reliant Robin Van has scored against all current Premier League clubs (so I read somewhere) and only one other player has done this.
And he is....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47