Premier League 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then, the Reliant Robin Van has scored against all current Premier League clubs (so I read somewhere) and only one other player has done this.
And he is....?

Ade Akinbye?

Yakubu or Les Ferdinand?

My sources (some web site - so it must be true) says that Mr Yakubu is the one.

Well done Mr PPFox. 15 points to you sir.

Man I would've been straight in there. Paddy Power tweeted it hours ago.

I'm assuming for Mr Yakubu that was all current Premier League clubs at some point while he was in the Premiership though rather than all of the current Premier League clubs who are there now....

I'm assuming for Mr Yakubu that was all current Premier League clubs at some point while he was in the Premiership though rather than all of the current Premier League clubs who are there now....

Yakubu has at some time in his career scored against all of the now-current Premier League clubs.

I love these tweets.

Arsenal so lame Ferguson looked like a man pining for the return of the dangerous days of "Pizzagate"

Understand Arsenal fans anger about Santos getting RVP's shirt at half-time. Summed up the display. What next? Asking for an autograph?

Most worrying sight for Arsenal fans today may have been a team that never looked for one second like it thought it could beat Man Utd.

Arsenal lost by one but Fergie reckoned it could have been by 4 or 5 and from what I saw Arsenal look a spent force at that level of Football

Last edited:
lame Arsenal a shadow of Man Utds former foes

Once Arsenal's travelling support had tired of vilifying Van Persie, they turned on their own. From chants of "Wenger, Wenger Sort It Out" to "Ivan Gazidis What Do You Do?" (expletive deleted) to the now traditional cry of "We Want Our Arsenal Back", there was an air of genuine discontent about the club's direction.

Last edited:
I love these tweets.

Arsenal lost by one but Fergie reckoned it could have been by 4 or 5 and from what I saw Arsenal look a spent force at that level of Football

2-1 definitely flattered Arsenal. They were useless yesterday.

A lot of people questioned the decisions to play Andre Santos and to not play Walcott before the game yesterday - both questions looked completely justified.

Arsenal have been a spent force for about 3 years now. They only finished 3rd last season because all the other teams were even worse, everyone else was a long long way behind the 2 Manchester clubs last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46