Premiership - who's going down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody see the highlights of the Wigan Vs West Ham match? Atwell (the one who gave the goal that never went in) was the referee and it was clear none of the players had any respect for him. There were two red cards which IMO were valid ones and there could have easily have been another two for horrible tackles.

I couldn't believe some of the tackles that were flying around in that game. Lucas Neil should be in court for that tackle he made. The ref looked like he was going to burst in to tears when Parker was screaming at him and should have shown him a second yellow. Instead he showed a yellow to Michael Brown for "aggressive behaviour". Why the FA seem to insist on giving this ref more chances I have no idea. As you say, he commanded absolutely no respect.

i think hull are now screwed tbh - we'll see you next season

That win last night makes them look in a bit of a healthier position and must help their confidence.I think one of Portsmouth or Newcastle may well go down or maybe both.Still think Hull will survive

WBA, Boro and Newcastle I reckon.

On the basis that blackburn and pompy have games in hand, I'd go with that.

Newcastle looked alright against Man U but I'd love it if they went down.

Here here, get the toon down.

I'd like Bolton, Portsmouth and Middlesboro to go down.

I think, however, it will be West Brom, Hull and Stoke

20th WBA
19th Stoke
18th Boro (I think it will be between Boro, Newcastle, Pompey & Hull on the last game of the season).

God I hope Newcastle is one of them now that Spurs appear to be edging away from the dropzone.

WBA, Pompey and Newcastle

Newcastle have got the hardest run in, still got all the top 6 to play

Coventry, Coventry and Coventry.

Oh they're not? Ok.

:icon_bigg

:icon_lol: we can only hope, well actually that would mean that have to be in the Prem in the first place so maybe not :icon_wink

Newcastle fan at work is convinced they are doomed.

Looking at their remaining fixtures he could be right:icon_bigg

they are fecked, I was there yesterday and they are just woeful. their fans are turning on them yet fail to realise that lovenkrands is complete wank...everything he does wrong is ameobi's fault haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669