Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes one to know one....And you know how to lick bum bums.

Yes Jeff,No Jeff,I agree Jeff,Great Jeff...why don't you get up to Carlisle now and stick your tongue straight down the back of his trousers ?? eh ???

Last edited:
Oakley played much of the season wide on the right, he could have played in the centre in place of King.

Maybe, I don't know:102: I think PFKA's point is that whilst KIng maybe eventually prove to be good enough so far he hasn't looked up to it,I think Prearson feels that way too and thats why Wellens and Oakley seem to be his regular first choice partnership in midfield

Last edited:
Yes Jeff,No Jeff,I agree Jeff,Great Jeff...why don't you get up to Carlisle now and stick your tongue straight down the back of his trousers ?? eh ???

Oh, you would like that wouldn't you huh? You would enjoy that, in fact I would imagine the mere thought has led to a steaming in your nethers.

Jesus H Christ HF you disgust me.

Carry on Jeff, what were you saying duckie?

Maybe, I don't know:102: I think PFKA's point is that whilst KIng maybe eventually prove to be good enough so far he hasn't looked up to it,I think Prearson feels that way too and thats why Wellens and Oakley seem to be his regular first choice partnership in midfield

I wouldn't argue with Wellens and Oakley being first choice, it's just that some people seem to have written off King as a Championship player after 180 minutes of football, far too early to tell if someone is going to be able to make the step up. I'd hope that King can get some playing time as sub, and will be able to learn from it.

True but I am also saying that whilst King did a steady enough job last season and his goals contributed to a number of points that helped secure the league one title, the step up looks to be a gulf in class for him and where he was able to get forward and play much of the game in the opponents half, this season is massively different. When a team wins promotion not every member of that side automatically finds the step up to the next level easy and there are always casualties and players who drop back as that is there true level. Just like if we promotion again some of the existing squad would be nowhere the standard required to compete in the prem regardless of their performance levels in the Championship.

Too me at present King looks like a decent league one midfielder, but in the championship he will struggle and we can ill afford to not have other alternatives in the squad.

Oh, you would like that wouldn't you huh? You would enjoy that, in fact I would imagine the mere thought has led to a steaming in your nethers.

My nethers are well ventilated,thanks for asking

Agree totally Jeff.

Bumlicker

Takes one to know one....And you know how to lick bum bums.

My nethers are well ventilated,thanks for asking

After my little outburst yesterday about how this place gets worse with all the stupidity and english lessons let me be the first to thank you two for reminding me why i joined in the first place.
:081::081:

Just not been enough tits on here for a while. And Melts, whereforeartthou Melts?

After my little outburst yesterday about how this place gets worse with all the stupidity and english lessons let me be the first to thank you two for reminding me why i joined in the first place.
:081::081:

And you realise they are all picking over your post to find some error don't you? I think they will come up with nothing this time. :icon_bigg

Anything you need help with Jeff,you are great you are Jeff,best forum ever this Jeff,have you ever been to London Jeff ? I live in London you know Jeff ?Its not far from Carlisle Jeff...

Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670