Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monkey piss

WTF!!! Ah **** this it used to be good on here!!!:039:

You asked me a question. I answered it in the only way possible. What's the matter with you?

You asked me a question. I answered it in the only way possible. What's the matter with you?

He's gone now and he's probably going to kill himself after months of depression after leaving here and its all your fault,I hope you are pleased with yourself now.

He's gone now and he's probably going to kill himself after months of depression after leaving here and its all your fault,I hope you are pleased with yourself now.

I'll try not to lose too much sleep over it. If escos66 wants a forum to be wholly and exactly to his liking, he will have a long search.

Inner circle 1-0 escos66 :icon_lol:

The Talking Balls Inner Circle is a tightly defined group, of which I am not a member.

I'll try not to lose too much sleep over it. If escos66 wants a forum to be wholly and exactly to his liking, he will have a long search.

Do you ever sail your boat through Todmorden/Hebden Bridge ? I was sat by the canal the other day and the place was full of boats

Do you ever sail your boat through Todmorden/Hebden Bridge ? I was sat by the canal the other day and the place was full of boats

That's the Rochdale Canal and sadly we've never had the boat moored near enough to get there in the time available to us. I have walked along much of the canal in that area though when we used to have the camper van.

Is that excellent coffee stall/stand still there in the middle of Todmorden market? And thinking about your former life, I do remember that I once purchased a CalMac Island Hopper ticket from a travel agent in Todmorden.

A lovely area of the country but, year round, I think i prefer the weather we have down here in east Kent.

That's the Rochdale Canal and sadly we've never had the boat moored near enough to get there in the time available to us. I have walked along much of the canal in that area though when we used to have the camper van.

Is that excellent coffee stall/stand still there in the middle of Todmorden market? And thinking about your former life, I do remember that I once purchased a CalMac Island Hopper ticket from a travel agent in Todmorden.

A lovely area of the country but, year round, I think i prefer the weather we have down here in east Kent.

Theres a stall in the indoor market which does lots of different teas and coffees or one outside which does teas/coffees/bacon rolls etc,I take it you mean the indoor one.
Only been here since March so I'm yet to see the worst of the weather but yeah it is a nice place,not a patch on The Highlands but its as near as I'm going to get at the momment.Hope to get my qualifications and expierence and return North one day..to stay.
Hebden Bridge is ok but does have more than its fair share of hippy/New Age types.Tod has its share of strange people too though but on the whole they are friendly enough,there are some decent pubs too.
I want to do a lot more walking in the area,a lot more

I take it you mean the indoor one.

I do.

I've actually spent a few nights in Todmorden (layby on the road out to the east, between the canal and the railway) and, in fact, caught the train to a couple of City games from there.

Do you ever sail your boat through Todmorden/Hebden Bridge ? I was sat by the canal the other day and the place was full of horrible little short wearing men

Bit harsh HF

I do.

I've actually spent a few nights in Todmorden in a layby on the road out to the east, between the canal and the railway) and, in fact I got caught dogging there.

I would have thought you'd have known better :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670