Preston North End

Status
Not open for further replies.
MK may have joined in this debate but just heard his name mentioned on Radio 2 reporting on some travel problem down in Luton or somewhere else in his area. I wasnt really listening until I heard the person who had text in was MK Fox --surely there can't be another one!

MK may have joined in this debate but just heard his name mentioned on Radio 2 reporting on some travel problem down in Luton or somewhere else in his area. I wasnt really listening until I heard the person who had text in was MK Fox --surely there can't be another one!

MK often calls in

The annoying thing about Andy King, on a personal level, is that before he emerged on the scene i had my shirt printed with "KING 7" on the back.

So now anyone who sees me thinks iv got his number wrong, which obviously i havent.

My brother Andy loves him though, cant imagine why.

Talk about flogging a dead horse !

Which 'dead horse' and who is 'flogging' it?

After my little outburst yesterday about how this place gets worse with all the stupidity and english lessons let me be the first to thank you two for reminding me why i joined in the first place.
:081::081:

And you realise they are all picking over your post to find some error don't you? I think they will come up with nothing this time. :icon_bigg

:006:

Capitalise I.
Capitalise English.
Comma after lessons.

:081:

The annoying thing about Andy King, on a personal level, is that before he emerged on the scene i had my shirt printed with "KING 7" on the back.

So now anyone who sees me thinks iv got his number wrong, which obviously i havent.

My brother Andy loves him though, cant imagine why.

Talk about flogging a dead horse !

Good job your bro isn't called Wan then isn't it? :tumbleweed:

I wonder if you understand though that the kind of conversation that you laud above, is utterly disinteresting to some of us.

How many conversations have you lauded this morning?

Sorry you confused me when you said above. If you find Alex and HFs conversation utterly disinteresting why have a pop at me for thinking it was funny?

Last edited:
Sorry you confused me when you said above. If you find Alex and HFs conversation utterly disinteresting why have a pop at me for thinking it was funny?

I didn't. You're deluding yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670