Preston Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

Re: Preston Match Thread

Deal. Would be a good point.

1 point is feckin useless, by the time january comes we'll be too far short of the teams up the top to make it another pointless season

BOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIINNNG!

What i wouldn't do for a manager who actually played attacking football and not all out defence

Forget about the results...

Time for sleep, 90 mins late.

Didn't listen to the commentary so can only comment on the scoreline. Goal down, away from home, get back to a draw. Could have been worse.

Not bad didnt listen to commentary got pissed off with gibson and barber. Jean Tigana was interviewed today but doesnt want the job.

To be honest it's not too bad considering the crap and dull team we put out.

If we can get a decent manager in ASAP and get a couple of quality mids in on loan i really think we can salvage something from this season.

Christ i think the pill i dropped at half time is coming up!!!!

Sounded fairly dull but an away point is almost always a solid result.

One defeat in 7 this season away and only 6 goals conceeded.

If we can win at home on Saturday, things will be looking pretty good for the new fella.

Sounded fairly dull but an away point is almost always a solid result.

One defeat in 7 this season away and only 6 goals conceeded.

If we can win at home on Saturday, things will be looking pretty good for the new fella.

I like your optimism, Brown Nose.

Didn't listen to the commentary so can only comment on the scoreline. Goal down, away from home, get back to a draw. Could have been worse.

:038:

I switched off after 25 mins. A point is a point, not 3 but not a bad result at a ground we usually get fcuk all at. No midfield what so ever, and other injuries on top as well. Regardless of their position, I'm happy with a point.

Phone in - 'I only listened to the game but i thought Calum Davidson was man of the match, what do you think Colin' WTF!!!
This program is a joke.

Not good enough.... I hear all this crap about Colchester and Scunthorpe and Preston not being easy places to go to but the reality is in the last two games we played teams beneath us in the league and two points is not good enough..... Looking for a silver lining at least all the Blue Mongies have to now finally shut the fcuk up about Taggart being involved with the new regime.

Not good enough.... I hear all this crap about Colchester and Scunthorpe and Preston not being easy places to go to but the reality is in the last two games we played teams beneath us in the league and two points is not good enough..... Looking for a silver lining at least all the Blue Mongies have to now finally shut the fcuk up about Taggart being involved with the new regime.

agree with the point not being good enough. if megson was still in charge everyone would be saying how shit it is

Can't understand all this pessimism.
Very much a make shift team (for whatever reasons), go one down, come back to earn a point and could've come away with all 3.

Don't lose away from home, win at home, is what they say. Isn't that what we are doing with Tache 'n Taggs.

Can't understand all this pessimism.
Very much a make shift team (for whatever reasons), go one down, come back to earn a point and could've come away with all 3.

Don't lose away from home, win at home, is what they say. Isn't that what we are doing with Tache 'n Taggs.

We'll see Saturday.

Phone in - 'I only listened to the game but i thought Calum Davidson was man of the match, what do you think Colin' WTF!!!
This program is a joke.

That made me spit my drink out. Phenomenal call. Top drawer stuff RL. Better than Alan Partridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566