Random News Article Thread

I have since learned he has something to do with Celebrity Juice? That won't change my opinion.

I haven't got the first clue what "Celebrity Juice" means, it sounds toxic whatever it is, but what exactly is it that has made your mind up for you that he isn't funny? Would you not prefer to use your own neurons and make that decision yourself?
I'm utterly baffled as to how you form an opinion without experience.

Last edited:
I haven't got the first clue what "Celebrity Juice" means, it sounds toxic whatever it is, but what exactly is it that has made your mind up for you that he isn't funny? Would you not prefer to use your own neurons and make that decision yourself?
I'm utterly baffled as to how you form an opinion without experience.

I don't find Jason Manford funny, nor do I find Celebrity Juice in the slightest bit funny (though I admit, the person who told me he was somehow involved in that may have been mistaken) so I am able to make the decision that I doubt I'd find him at all funny. I have also had a look at his website and the first sentence starts with "coz u lot keep on buying tickets i’m adding...". I stand by my initial assessment. I really can't understand why me saying I wouldn't find a comedian funny has caused such a reaction?

I've never seen any of his work, but I also know for sure that he is not funny in any way. FACT.

'cos Matt said....

I don't find Jason Manford funny

Neither do I, what's he got to do with anything?

nor do I find Celebrity Juice in the slightest bit funny

I've still got no idea what that is. It sounds vile, but I'll reserve judgement

I have also had a look at his website and the first sentence starts with "coz u lot keep on buying tickets i’m adding..."

Which is part of the gag! He's playing a character, Lee Nelson, taking the piss out of the, so called, chav culture.

I really can't understand why me saying I wouldn't find a comedian funny has caused such a reaction?

It just seems a bizarre stance to take, prejudiced about a comedian that you've never seen.

As it goes for me, there are a few skits that he's done that have been belly-laugh funny but it isn't something that I'd rewatch and it doesn't have much longevity for me.

Neither do I, what's he got to do with anything?

I've still got no idea what that is. It sounds vile, but I'll reserve judgement

Which is part of the gag! He's playing a character, Lee Nelson, taking the piss out of the, so called, chav culture.

It just seems a bizarre stance to take, prejudiced about a comedian that you've never seen.

As it goes for me, there are a few skits that he's done that have been belly-laugh funny but it isn't something that I'd rewatch and it doesn't have much longevity for me.

Have you not done the same thing with Celebrity Juice and I'm A Celebrity?

What has our dear Swede been up to now?

http://norran.se/2012/11/skelleftea/cyklist-traffades-av-moonande-passagerare/

Google translated:
Struck by the mooning passengers
The cyclist fell after being pushed by a butt hanging out of a car.

At 1:30 pm, the night of Sunday, there was a little bit different traffic accident between a car and a cyclist on the East Nygatan in Skellefteå.

- Yes, I do not know how to phrase this, because I've never seen anything like it. But the butt of a passenger hanging out the window of the car and it was the one who hit the cyclist, says Joakim Oja, internal command at Skellefteå Police, and continues:

- But luckily the rider was not seriously injured, but the matter will be investigated by the traffic unit, he says.

Updated 13:29

- The matter will probably be classified as reckless driving, but this weekend we will not do more in the matter. We have identified the people involved, but no one is served any suspected crime yet, says Joakim Oja.

I think the government is dumping all the radioactive waste from the nuclear plants in our tap water, because this town is like Twin Peaks.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57