Random News Article Thread

Rail guard is jailed
My daughters bf is a Rail guard and says that the train companies are now really on the ball with regard to safety since this happened, although most guards I have met were usually over cautious even before this happened.
It should never have happened had he done his job properly.

Last edited:
The spokesman said: "In the light of today’s news, we have postponed tonight’s Top of the Pops. In its place we are showing next week’s edition of TOTPs presented by Kid Jensen."

The BBC '1984 Department of Reinvention' must be working overtime at the moment.

Why was he trying to feed meat to a horse? Why did he ignore an instruction not to? It's not worth prosecuting for, but the guy seems a bit of a twat and I'm all for getting them out of harm's way if possible.

Why did he ignore an instruction not to?

I would ignore any instruction if I didn't think it was a lawful instruction for them to give and I'd certainly be wondering what authority he'd be using if he was saying "Don't feed my horse". That's the kind of thing that would stirrup my ire.

Some people like rules, it makes them feel safe.

Some people hate rules.

I hate rules.

**** the ****ing gay horse. Eat some meat in pastry you motherfucking son of a bitch!

Some people hate rules.

I hate rules

**** the ****ing gay horse. Eat some meat in pastry you mother****ing son of a bitch!
Even so you obey the forum rules and use a lot of ****s instead of writing **** straight out

Even so you obey the forum rules and use a lot of ****s instead of writing **** straight out

If you go into your settings and turn off the cuss filter you'll see that he didn't censor anything at all. I'm actually very offended by his foul language and I've a good mind to call a constable

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57