Random News Article Thread

Just Google judges remarks Ian Watkins case if you are really interested, I read a bit them gave up in disgust, child molesters will love it though.

Matt, if you google the sexual offences sentencing manual, you'll find in there the aggravating and mitigating factors that the judge refers to in sentencing. You should be able to work it out from there.

The actual sentencing remarks are harrowing reading. I'm not surprised old Biff didn't manage it. It's only because I still have aspirations of working at the Criminal Bar (assuming the Govt doesn't destroy it first) that I read them. Sadly there's a lot of sick people out there.

Matt, if you google the sexual offences sentencing manual, you'll find in there the aggravating and mitigating factors that the judge refers to in sentencing. You should be able to work it out from there.

The actual sentencing remarks are harrowing reading. I'm not surprised old Biff didn't manage it. It's only because I still have aspirations of working at the Criminal Bar (assuming the Govt doesn't destroy it first) that I read them. Sadly there's a lot of sick people out there.

My interest stems from, as a parent I can think of nothing that would mean I would let somebody do those horrible things to my daughter. I'm not sure if what you and Biff are referring to says why he got son long or why they didn't. I'm not questioning why he got so long, he deserved more, but why they were found less culpable.

My interest stems from, as a parent I can think of nothing that would mean I would let somebody do those horrible things to my daughter. I'm not sure if what you and Biff are referring to says why he got son long or why they didn't. I'm not questioning why he got so long, he deserved more, but why they were found less culpable.

Read the sentencing remarks if you are that interested, they are easy to find and give a very detailed breakdown of the reason for the length of the sentences but you have to wade through graphic descriptions of the acts and behaviour, I personally don't want to go and read it again so that I can give you a breakdown.

The jeering was disgusting behavior. I volunteer for action Homeless via DNO News Agency and since the beginning of the year we have found over 600 stories regarding homelessness and related issues, few have been mentioned by the mainstream media.
Friday night was a special showing of Its a Wonderful life entrance by donations of food and essentials. It was a good turn out and donations were piled up on tables which was good to see.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563