Ranieri out

Status
Not open for further replies.
sack him before they even get on the coach home, in front of the players then fine the lot of them, oh and take the captaincy off of Morgan

It's all gone a bit wrong. Hope he gets the boot anyway. Just think of watching this negative, confused mess of bullshit in the Championship. No thanks.

the players complained, whined and bitched about wanting to play 442 after the Southampton away game and their performances since have been utter shite.
new manager needed that will tell them to shut their fecking mouths and do as their are told, strip the captaincy from morgan, tell him and Kasper to lose the spare tires they are carrying and bench Fuchs Huth Morgan and Drinkwater

The backing from the board hasn't worked, the meeting with Vardy and Mahrez hasn't worked, the changing of our right back at 2-0 down hasn't worked.

No away win this season, no goal scored this year!!

Ranieri should have retired at the end of last season. In the absence of that happening I'm afraid he should go, should have gone a few weeks ago to be fair.

If I thought sacking him would mean we'd stay up, I'd support it.

I think this situation has the stench of a pitiful relegation irrespective of who presides over it now. If Ranieri goes, the players will lose even more confidence/belief/respect, etc.

Getting rid of him would feel like doing a deal with the devil. If he goes and we stay up I'll be appalled at the players and will want every one of them out.

I don't value Premier League status that much. So the quality is better. I didn't support us any less when the quality was shite for years on end.

I feel like I lose more from Ranieri going and the players getting their acts together than I do him staying and us going down.

I agree though that we are doomed if we don't make a change.

Reactions: FIF
I was really against getting rid of Ranieri. All down to the players I thought. But as the weeks go on and he keeps picking the same players, there is starting to be no excuse!

its makes me sick that these ****s will get the reward of playing in Seville week after next

its makes me sick that these ****s will get the reward of playing in Seville week after next

I feel for anyone going but I think I would honestly be pissed off if we somehow don't lose there!

Ah Sevilla. Probably be a total embarrassment when we turn up and lose 9-0 in the first leg.

Ranieri definitely got to go for me. I get all this 'it's the players too' lark but Ranieri has been as much of a polar opposite of himself this season from last as any of the players have. The manager is the man that gets replaced - that's just how it is. The players will wind up moving on later if the new man deems them not to be good enough etc. Maybe Ranieri is blinkered by last season's success and that's why he keeps picking Fuchs and not playing Slimani when all we do is punt long balls up field. Right now I can't see us doing particularly well even in the Championship.

Baffling how much we've changed over the course of a preseason but it is what it is. Champions of England to chumpions of England. Boss of the year to dross of the year. Ballon D'or nominations to back door nominations.

Ranieri has just said that the Champions League is not important, it's all about staying up.

Hurrah, only about six months late pal. If you'd realised that back in August, we wouldn't be in this mess.

I honestly wouldn't take one of the 'band of brothers' to Seville. Let them all train at home. They don't deserve it.

We could play; Zieler, Amartey, Benny, Wague, Chilwell, N'Didi, Mendy, King, Musa, Gray and Slimani with a bunch of kids on the bench.

Actually, we could play that side in every game from now on and probably do much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566