Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Merc....

“One possibility, as it always was before, is to continue with Frank Burrows and Gerry Taggart and their staff, with maybe an addition to help them.”

If they were appointed, the duo are likely to receive backing from inside the dressing room, as DJ Campbell suggested after his goal-scoring performance in the 1-1 draw against Preston on Tuesday.

The £2million signing said: “It's up to what the chairman wants. I am sure the boys wouldn't mind them having it but, if not, we get on with it.”

I bet DJ would love them to continue.

He would hate a manager to come in and spot how shit he is.

Guessing, I would think that the players would like Burrows and Taggart to remain. The likelihood is that we would contine to drift under those two and I can't see them being able to attract better quality players. This again might suit squad members. There are very, very few of them - if any, who could seriously comtemplate having decent careers at a higher level.

It's the standard Blue Mongie equation

Manager gets sacked + Leicester without a manager = situation resolved x the square root of pi (or something similar)

Only pi you know is of the Steak and Kidney variety.

Cotterill for Wigan? don't think so..Jewell now odds on with Betfair to take the Wigan job...possibly Souness is going through the motions of job applications to contractually comply with his severance package from Newcastle so I don't think he's anywhere close to either Wigan or us...

Cotterill or Grayson together with Burrows/Taggs? Hmmm...maybe...

On reflection though and listening to all the speculation...we haven't really got a f***in' clue have we?:icon_wink

Cotterill for Wigan? don't think so..Jewell now odds on with Betfair to take the Wigan job...possibly Souness is going through the motions of job applications to contractually comply with his severance package from Newcastle so I don't think he's anywhere close to either Wigan or us...

Cotterill or Grayson together with Burrows/Taggs? Hmmm...maybe...

On reflection though and listening to all the speculation...we haven't really got a f***in' clue have we?:icon_wink

Agreed.

Whoever it is I don't want them because they're either
a) has beens
b) not experienced enough
c) ginger
d) foreign
e) not foreign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597