Reid, Royle or Souness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone give a brief summary of today's events as it seems to have been quite eventful and not got time for 20+ pages!! :eek:
"Eventful":102:

Fcuk all has happened today. I think that's a fairly adequate breakdown.

"Eventful":102:

Fcuk all has happened today. I think that's a fairly adequate breakdown.

Well all I read was talk about a possible press conference tomorrow, I no it has been said many times over the past year or so, but it has came from posters who do seem to have some 'contacts'. ;)

Well all I read was talk about a possible press conference tomorrow, I no it has been said many times over the past year or so, but it has came from posters who do seem to have some 'contacts'. ;)

We need someone with 'sources close to...' information.

i reacon its burley ii fancy him as im from south hesgot scummers playing but there losing 2million aweek so he could jumpship and mm would have info from h redknapp outside chance tony adams who wants to leave pompey for managment job and has been recomended to mm in the past by harry by the no crack or rum lcfc till i die so no more shite from you lot up there

i reacon its burley ii fancy him as im from south hesgot scummers playing but there losing 2million aweek so he could jumpship and mm would have info from h redknapp outside chance tony adams who wants to leave pompey for managment job and has been recomended to mm in the past by harry by the no crack or rum lcfc till i die so no more shite from you lot up there

Somewhere in amongst that spaghetti lexicon I spotted the words 'Tony' and 'Adams'.

He cocked up once at Wycombe. I reckon he is destined to be one of lifes number twos.

Lovely Stuff :038:

I fear the silly old sod will pick the worst of the three cos hes useless at picking management....... worse than me picking horses.

Was told at the weekend that Jewell had priced himself out of the job, but in this mad mad world of Football who knows anything when it comes down to successful management of clubs, only two or three have shown they are the enlightened ones, and they have spent mega-millions in that pursuit

If Milan is serious about getting us promoted this season, then no manager could price themselves out of the market, think of the millions if we went up?

and of course MM has £25m, uncle Bill has told us that for many months, so why should we believe otherwise now....

You wasted 5 or more minutes of your life. No one understood what you have written as you are illiterate.....

Try writing in English instead of unintelligible gibberish.

You wasted 5 or more minutes of your life. No one understood what you have written as you are illiterate.....

Try writing in English instead of unintelligible gibberish.

Bit harsh mate, he is from portsmouth, he did well to turn his computer on! There are definatly real words in there, they just need switching around into real sentences.

Royle by Thursday and am I disappointed ? not in the least !!!!

I'm more than a tad concerned that Milan seems to put a huge emphasis on whether people interview well.... what about how they've performed as a manager?

Anyway, it'a all immaterial now because I've just heard that the new joint managers will be Jewell and Newell, with the first signings being Kewell and Euell.......

:tumbleweed:

Last edited:
If he wasn't an Ex Player nobody would want him,Blackpool are in the Relegation Zone,they have won 2 games all season.What evidence is there to suggest that at the moment Grayson can manage at this Level.Non Starter if you ask me:102:

im afraid i agree with you on this :102:

Maybe Milan should hire Royle, Grayson and Burrows and rotate them. You get dropped when you lose two matches and the next guy steps for a few weeks!

I'm more than a tad concerned that Milan seems to put a huge emphasis on whether people interview well.... what about how they've performed as a manager?
I think that it is fair to say that none of us are present during the interview process or the decision making process and therefore unable to comment directly on the precise nature of MM's selection criteria.

Anything that floats into the public domain is no more than guff created to fill column inches rather than give a genuine insight into an appointment.

Who knows how much influence a good interview has? Suffice to say that if you can not be engaging during an interview then you'll hardly sweep a playing staff towards Championship glory.

Maybe because if he doesn't get a manager he can work and get along with, he'll only be doing the same thing again a few months down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00