Relegation?

Do you think we're going down?

• Yes

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • No

Votes: 38 44.7%

• Total voters

Look, no one is suggesting we appoint O'Neil or anyone else for that matter on a 5 year contract. We need a different voice in the dressing room; a voice that hasn't been working under Rodgers for the last 18 months. It doesn't really matter a **** who it is as long as they've got the balls to bin off the Rodgers way and inject some form of fight. O'Neil would probably do that, as would Allardyce. Benitez or even Bielsa. To be honest, I couldn't care a **** about who comes in as long as it is someone different with a voice of their own.

No one is 'living in the past' for **** sake, they are looking at the present and longing for a short term solution. What's the alternative? Stick with dumb and dumber? Pretend we can just go out and get Tuchel, Potter, Frank, Mourinho?

O'Neil would be a useful as anyone else right now in the short term. It's just a different perspective on a shitshow that needs instant change.

Would Lennon be tempted away from Cyprus? Jeez it's silly season already.

We definitely need somebody apart from the two bellend drinks carriers currently leading the team to oblivion

But Martin O'Neill FFS, lads....

We definitely need somebody apart from the two bellend drinks carriers currently leading the team to oblivion

But Martin O'Neill FFS, lads....
Paul Ince, Paul Lambert, Paul O'Grady's corpse.... any of these would be better than the chucklecunts we have now.

It's literally a voice for 9 games that isn't tainted by the stench of that ****, Rodgers.

Micky Adams got us promoted!
What are we waiting for.....

Isn't it funny that in all the talk of bringing back past managers, Claudio's name never comes up?

Isn't it funny that in all the talk of bringing back past managers, Claudio's name never comes up?
And also forgetting that O'Neill didn't win a game in his first 9 with us!....

I could be shit for massive stacks of cash. I'm shit at most things. .. though maybe that'd make me half-way decent, being shit at being shit n'all. Best not apply then. I might **** it up and save us from relegation.

I've added more names to my list of people I'd have in over these two clowns:

Roy Keane
Roy Walker
Roy of the Rovers
Broy George
Royston Vasey
Roy from Corrie
Royal Paedo Andrew.

The real Adam Sandler can be added to the list. Roy Walker would be my preference though, he'd say what he sees etc etc. Would also improve morale by saying "it's good, but it's not right" rather than calling his players shite to the media.

Today's list of people or things I'd rather have in charge:

Michael Carrick
Michael O Neill (actor or manager)
Michael Barrymore
Michael Barrymore's Party Planner
Michael Jackson's Doctor
Princess Michael of Kent
A Michael Kors Bag

Today's list of people or things I'd rather have in charge:

Michael Carrick
Michael O Neill (actor or manager)
Michael Barrymore
Michael Barrymore's Party Planner
Michael Jackson's Doctor
Princess Michael of Kent
A Michael Kors Bag
I reckon Michael Sheen to do a team talk might not be a bad idea. But only once we've tried and failed to call Savage. Did you know that he missed a phone call once?...

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563