Richard & Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise Crewe and Bradford were in the semi final.

Damn read the article wrong, it is Burton who has been dropped from the League Cup game. :icon_redf

She has still been dropped from the game through no fault of her own!

Keys has been demoted by Sky.

He's now hairier sales manager

18 odd years he's been with Sky. Saved them a few quid I suspect by sacking him.

Damn read the article wrong, it is Burton who has been dropped from the League Cup game. :icon_redf

She has still been dropped from the game through no fault of her own!

I imagine she will still be paid. After the shite that went on after Jonathan Ross' comments I'm glad something has been done here, though if it had been a racist incident then they would all have been sacked.

Any how, let's get rid of Richards Keys and get his daughter in :038::038:

jemmakeys-hollyoaks17.jpg

Just need that knob Keys to get the boot now and I might actually listen to Sky Sports with the sound on.

Gray won't be missed by me. Awful pundit who thinks the game revolves around the Premier League. I just hope SKY can replace him with someone who actually has a good knowledge of the game and can offer an interesting analytical viewpoint, though I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Just heard Ron Atkinson, on R5L, saying that the sacking was harsh. It's good to have someone fighting your corner.

He'll be disappointed with that. It's not good enough at this level. He's been guilty of being a bit niaive there. He's had plenty of experience at this level, and should be better than that. Take a P45, son.

Last edited:
I just hope SKY can replace him with someone who actually has a good knowledge of the game and can offer an interesting analytical viewpoint, though I won't hold my breath.

Jamie Redknapp has been mentioned.

Personally I think it will go to whoever is best able to deal with the technology like those finger screen gizmos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669