Richard Stearman Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might think that, but if the rumour is true Villa obviously don't agree. We should be getting what we can for him, and if Villa rate him we should set the price accordingly.

If they are willing to pay 10million for that WBA waste of space they have on loan maybe we should be looking for about the same!

The club previously turned down a £1.5m bid, pre Milan when we would need the money far more than now.

He now has much more first team experience, so in theory wouldn't the asking price have increased?

what kind of rubbish reasoning is that?

you're saying the only thing that affects a player's value on the open market is how much the seller needs the money and the experience of the player?

how about these factors:-

player becoming sh1te
contract getting nearer the end
player wanting to go more than he did then
the fans not liking the player

we don't the need the money so much and Mark De Vries has more experience... we getting big offers for him?

He's still unaware of the interest, no one knows which pub he's in and hes got no talent.

i'm fed up with this continued barracking of stearman. poor boy!

We should snap their hands off - although he has shown some signs of improvement lately, if they are offering a decent price then I will drive him there with pleasure.

They can't get in touch with him,all the telephones lines are down to Twycross Zoo.

now thats unfair! I've seen some bloody talented monkeys at twycross! the only thing i don't like about them is their funny arses.

Because no one had previously made a decent offer for him.

If Villa thought he was worth £1.5 million a year ago, and they still want him, why should we now accept a lower price?

Possibly because his market value has gone down.

I have always thought that Stearman has the potential to make a decent player. Paradoxically, he doesn't play particularly well for us. So - the longer time goes on and he doesn't actualise the (possible) potential, the more his transfer value could fall.

I doubt that he is going to do much for us now - so he might as well go whilst the goings good.

SELL SELL SELL or swap for Sorensen! Stearman is a player that we can live without!

I have always thought that Stearman has the potential to make a decent player. Paradoxically, he doesn't play particularly well for us

yeah

how long is our longest-serving player going to play cr&p and be a *potentially* good player?

now i know how Everton felt waiting all those years for Rooney to come good

:icon_roll

I've noticed them playing Mellberg (a Centre Half) at Right Back lately and he is out of contract in the Summer.They don't seen to be rushing to offer him a new one so maybe there might be some truth to this

I've noticed them playing Mellberg (a Centre Half) at Right Back lately and he is out of contract in the Summer.They don't seen to be rushing to offer him a new one so maybe there might be some truth to this

SWAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670