• Give Rodgers the rest of the season and then reassess

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Give Rodgers until the season stops for the World Cup and then reassess

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you enjoyed the 20 games we bottled sure.
That’s one way of looking at it - We’re not going to win every game we score first in - no team will. We also won as many games as we lost - but I get the feeling that even winning games is not enjoyable to some anymore. Its just an expectation so if we win - so what? If we lose - ‘off with his head’.

If you are on the fence:-

Leicester City and Brendan Rodgers' 2022, in all comps:
Games played: 33
Games won: 12
Games Drawn: 9
Games Lost: 12
Points dropped from winning positions (league): 20
Goals Scored: 54
Goals conceded: 46
Set piece goals conceded: 15
Not sure that this helps.

By my calculations, that's an estimated 52 point season, which is historically enough for 8th or 9th. Which is pretty much bang on our budget and therefore long term expectations.

The bigger point is whether one believes that these results have been achieved despite missing several first team players (e.g. Fofana out, Vardy only playing ~14 matches, no new signings, etc.) and the only way is up (!), or whether one believes that we're getting worse. I fear it's the latter.

The pay out to Rodgers is in the millions. Being relegated is way more.
Do you sack him now and take risks with a new manager
Cross fingers that we don't go down!
Hope 'Top' sorts the issues before it's too late

If you're looking for updates Moe, Curly and Larry are covering the story closely...

As expected, he has completely fooled the media with his “poor me poor me” bollocks.

In the name of sanity, I’d strongly recommend avoiding any of this ****ing bullshit coverage until this situation is resolved.

In the name of sanity, I’d strongly recommend avoiding any of this ****ing bullshit coverage until this situation is resolved.
Does this include reading TalkingBalls?

Brendan's project : Squeeze two years from everyone's hard work by keeping it simple, then bring all your mates in to ride a couple of years of free money for ****ing it all up again.

Every single Liverpool fan saw this. And will tell you this.

Brendan's project : Squeeze two years from everyone's hard work by keeping it simple, then bring all your mates in to ride a couple of years of free money for ****ing it all up again.

Every single Liverpool fan saw this. And will tell you this.
Do well at Celtic and boost your stock because a lobotomised chimp could succeed there.

Considering what we have achieved under Brendan - does anyone find it at all weird how much hate there is for him on here? I really don’t get it. I can’t remember this level of hate since Megson. And I was negative then too! Wonder why?

Considering what we have achieved under Brendan - does anyone find it at all weird how much hate there is for him on here? I really don’t get it. I can’t remember this level of hate since Megson. And I was negative then too! Wonder why?
I don’t hate him. He is however going to get us relegated.

I think one of the reasons he’s ever been truly taken to fans’ hearts because of who he is as a person.

Or should I say, how he comes across.

Because he's an egotistical, self absorbed prick who constantly tries to make us sound small time as a club.

He's a politician who is only interested in his own preservation

We were just happy to stay in the league before his holiness arrived....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566