Rodgers future...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's any truth to Dean Henderson being allowed to leave, we should be all over him. Was there anything else in that article?

C’est la vie. Which roughly translates to; ‘Paul Ince’.

It's almost eight years since Paul Ince managed a side. Even in our worst nightmare, he isn't going to be on our list.

I propose that we substitute Lampard for Ince as the obviously awful candidate that will inevitably be linked to us when a vacancy exists.

I reckon we could come up with a very long list of managers/vegetables we'd prefer to him.

It's almost eight years since Paul Ince managed a side. Even in our worst nightmare, he isn't going to be on our list.

I propose that we substitute Lampard for Ince as the obviously awful candidate that will inevitably be linked to us when a vacancy exists.
Three years ago I’d have said Rodgers…

"Frank Lampard's Leicester City"

I'm not sure it's got quite a ring to it. Mind, as they don't hesitate in reminding us - last time a manager went from Derby to one of their East Midlands rivals, via some club down south, he won the European Cup. Twice.

Yep. In the real world before we all entered this ****ing weird alternate reality from a Dr Who plot. Bizarre now.

& it's not my fault the thick **** can't spell his own name :)
2015 this happened. Vardy’s goal at West Brom broke the universe. Donald Trump, the title win, the Brexit vote, ****ing Covid, everything that’s happened in the world since Vardy scored that goal is all just nonsense from a comic book written by a child with no idea of perspective or realism.

2015 this happened. Vardy’s goal at West Brom broke the universe. Donald Trump, the title win, the Brexit vote, ****ing Covid, everything that’s happened in the world since Vardy scored that goal is all just nonsense from a comic book written by a child with no idea of perspective or realism.
Pretty much. Plus, of course...Boris Johnson is PM of the UK.

Saying that out loud as a prediction in 2015 would have got you medicated in a quiet room in a tight fitting jacket.

Even 50 Shades of Grey seems like grand literature by comparison.

Pretty sure only the End of Days can top this.

Former Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is determined to return to the Premier League this season and is keeping an eye on Leicester Cityin case Brendan Rodgers replaces Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United. (Eurosport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669