Rooney is fecked

Status
Not open for further replies.
several fractures, hairline fractures, I broke my arm and still played table football - whats all the fuss. Get him in the oxygen tank for 6 weeks and he'll be fine.

The Sun said:
WAYNE Rooney’s World Cup dream was shattered last night after hospital scans revealed multiple fractures in his foot.

The news England fans had dreaded means the striker is unlikely to take ANY part in the tournament.

A “cluster” of fractures in the superstar’s mid-foot was exposed by a hi-tech CT scanner. A hospital source said grimly: “It looks bleak.

“It was originally thought he had suffered a broken metatarsal bone. The scan shows other fractures.

“It will be three to four weeks before his injuries even start to heal. It’s heartbreaking for both Wayne and all the fans.”

With the World Cup looming in six weeks, England coach Sven Goran Eriksson had hoped the 20-year-old would at least be fit in time for the later stages.

But the results of yesterday’s scans at Manchester’s Whalley Range Hospital make it likely Sven will not risk taking him to Germany at all.

Sir Alex Ferguson — Rooney’s boss at Manchester United — was already at loggerheads with Sven over the injury.

Well it's only what the whalley hospital say, wait until he gets a proper diagnosis before jumping to conclusions.

To be honest, I think we are making too much of all this, if he goes, he goes, if he doesn't, lets take someone else.

If Rooney doesn't go and we don't win the world cup, he will still achieve a god like status, because numpties all over England will be saying that we would have won the world cup if Rooney was there.

my fingers are crossed, the pray for wayne poster is up and i pray before i sleep every night.

Melton Fox said:
To be honest, I think we are making too much of all this, if he goes, he goes, if he doesn't, lets take someone else.

If Rooney doesn't go and we don't win the world cup, he will still achieve a god like status, because numpties all over England will be saying that we would have won the world cup if Rooney was there.

then they'll expect even more from him at the next euro/world cup.

he is not the team.

i would like to get the stats for the qualifiers, goal scorers and assists. where can i get them?

he isn't the team - it means we can play lampard and gerrard together effectively - we'll be grand so we will.

Joe_Fox said:
he isn't the team - it means we can play lampard and gerrard together effectively - we'll be grand so we will.

I'd play Joe Cole in Rooneys position.

Joe Cole's the only person that's impressed on the left in the last 4 years. keep him there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669