Rumours - all of them in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Spot on fcukcov, Tim is in a position of responsibility and would deal with these types of situation with sensitivity and confidentiality. However you could also read into it that he is saying that results have to improve, it doesnt actually allude to anything sinister.

That's how I read it. I don't think anyone should take anything from that really, just thought I'd pass it on.
To me that's just TD replying the best he can. He can't deny there are problems, so all he can really say is that the club are going to be trying to start winning, which is pretty obvious really (although somebody might want to tell the players of this revolutionary new idea of "winning", whatever that is)

Graz said:
Well unless some of the board members have started crapping money, then unproven or ancient players are all we're going to be able to afford I think.
that was the angle I was going for. Hull havent got that much money to go splashing around. They are also rumoured to be tracking a Rochdale striker.

fcukcov said:
that was the angle I was going for. Hull havent got that much money to go splashing around. They are also rumoured to be tracking a Rochdale striker.

You seem to know a lot of rumours. :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)

Steven said:
You seem to know a lot of rumours. :icon_bigg :icon_wink ;)
i have my sources. most of them crap.....

fcukcov said:
Its the three prophets now me old pal.

Fickle Boneheads the lot of you.Desperate to see a man out of work during the festive season as well.I just hope you can sleep at night.I will never being pressganged into joining Durham Fox and his Bonehead Army....

highland fox said:
Fickle Boneheads the lot of you.Desperate to see a man out of work during the festive season as well.I just hope you can sleep at night.I will never being pressganged into joining Durham Fox and his Bonehead Army....
bollox christmas is over now. Get him out....;)

highland fox said:

.....Not even for a Krankies Christmas Special DVD and a Box of Shortbread !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
.....Not even for a Krankies Christmas Special DVD and a Box of Shortbread !

Haven't you got A George Formby video to watch ?

highland fox said:
Bonehead Army:038: :038: Bonehead Army:038: :038: Bonehead Army:038: :038: Bonehead Army:038: :038: Bonehead Army:038: :038:
Does this mean you are now a fully paid up member?

highland fox said:
Haven't you got A George Formby video to watch ?

Already watched it this morning, anyway got to go just about to get me flat cap on and take whippet out for a walk down cobbled streets whilst theme from Hovis ad plays in the background !

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Already watched it this morning, anyway got to go just about to get me flat cap on and take whippet out for a walk down cobbled streets whilst theme from Hovis ad plays in the background !

eeeeeeeee...Turned out nice again

highland fox said:
eeeeeeeee...Turned out nice again
bloody hell watch it. That is a mating call to YV....

Another striker on his way

According to the interview on World today we should see another player up front for us next month. However it did sound in the interview like they have already tried several clubs and have been turned down. Sounds like he's now going through his Rothmans (or whatever it's called these days) and trying just about everyone who's ever scored a goal.

Step forward Lee Trundle your time is nigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669