Season Tickets 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I can only presume it's down to cost :102: A leaflet/letter to every STH, and member could be a costly operation.

I don't get to see the Mercury over here, have they advertised anything in there :102: ... they normally have aload of leaflets at the game immediately after the announce it, I guess in the hope STH's see it, or word of mouth gets round.

Nothing in the East Kent Mercury about it.

beaumontfox

I'm assuming there was a big article about it in the programme following the OS announcement. But then we don't buy a programme as it's a bloody rip-off.:icon_roll But, no ,not seen hardly owt apart fom the basics in the Mercury and on RL.

newtonfox

I can only presume it's down to cost :102: A leaflet/letter to every STH, and member could be a costly operation.

I don't get to see the Mercury over here, have they advertised anything in there :102: ... they normally have aload of leaflets at the game immediately after the announce it, I guess in the hope STH's see it, or word of mouth gets round.

It was in a match day program as well.

Nottingham Fox

So letter to every STH aside, the club have probably done all they can to inform STH what their plans are for the coming season as far as STH renewals go :102:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Using a Debit Card to pay for your season ticket

People will be aware that a 'service charge' is made if you pay for your season ticket by Credit Card. What is not stated is that this charge also applies if you use a Debit Card to pay via the web.

You can avoid the extra charge on a Debit Card purchase by buying your ticket from the ticket-office, either in person or via the telephone.

lazzer

Just out of interest if someone purchased a student STH but wasnt in fact a student would this ever be picked up at any stage?

Nottingham Fox

Just out of interest if someone purchased a student STH but wasnt in fact a student would this ever be picked up at any stage?

I would think they would want to see a NUS card or similar to process the application. :102:

lazzer

So you could get student to buy one and then use it yourself if you wanted ?

edit Have just read it properly and there isnt a specific student discount its an under 22 one.

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

So you could get student to buy one and then use it yourself if you wanted ?

I think once it's in your possession you'l be ok, just depends how well the thicko on the turnstile does his/hers job. Saying that I think a student ticket for you Lazz is a bit of an iffy one :icon_bigg

Just remember you will be de-frauding the club :icon_wink

SJN-Fox

did/have you got a reply from lcfc yet because i havent, tbh im expecting them to say the usual standard bull if they actually bother to reply that is

Nope, but then again, the last email I sent to him was ignored. Perhaps a phone call to the mongie moan in is in order.

Boy Genius

Banned

Lazzer, try for an over 60's one, I am sure you will not have any trouble at all.

GazLCFC

It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

Just noticed this is now on the season ticket price details.

lazzer

Lazzer, try for an over 60's one, I am sure you will not have any trouble at all.

What you gonna do ? Turn up at the turnstile with some heavies? Offer to sell him some charlie ? Or tell him you used to be called the Major ? :102:

lazzer

I think once it's in your possession you'l be ok, just depends how well the thicko on the turnstile does his/hers job. Saying that I think a student ticket for you Lazz is a bit of an iffy one :icon_bigg

Just remember you will be de-frauding the club :icon_wink

I wasnt thinking of doing it myself (I think they might suss if after 16 years i changed one of my ST's to a student one). I was just wondering how they police it. Are the ST's different colours? Are the turnstile boys that alert to who is who? Just wondering NF :icon_wink

homer

I wasnt thinking of doing it myself (I think they might suss if after 16 years i changed one of my ST's to a student one). I was just wondering how they police it. Are the ST's different colours? Are the turnstile boys that alert to who is who? Just wondering NF :icon_wink

Homer Junior's ST has a blue strip down the side of matchday vouchers that says 'Under 8's' ticket

Presume the scrounging student one has something similar

lazzer

Homer Junior's ST has a blue strip down the side of matchday vouchers that says 'Under 8's' ticket

Presume the scrounging student one has something similar

I imagine the u18 and u22 ones could be wangled but as others have pointed out thats far from my concern. :icon_lol:

Matt_B

I've taken my 25 year old missus down for a few games this season using my grandads OAP season ticket and not been questioned. They barely look at you when you hand them the stub. It's the same that I believe they are supposed to check that you have the complete booklet with you to prevent selling of tickets, but they never do.

SJN-Fox

In fact IIRC, they are supposed to tear the ticket out, not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669