Season Tickets 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant be bothered to trail through the thread but are/will the club be posting out renewal info or are they simply hoping we all forget to renew at the fantastic new deal put before us???

Total bollox.

The club is giving nothing away.

I qualify for the OAP/student discount, and it's a mirage. I just sign up for this because it enables my seat, yet I know this is a form of manipulation by the club.

I HATE marketing ploys. They are so transparent. And so evil.

Last edited:
It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

It has come to our attention that if existing ST's (perhaps of many years standing and lets say been in the same seat since the Walkers opened) will lose their seat if they don't renew by March 15th.

We would be interested in message board posters views of this, particularly given the following quote from Milan Mandaric within the ST price announcement

""We have enjoyed marvellous support and this is our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans.

I'm one of those. Please contact me. You'll be the first who did, as I haven't had ANY mail either e or snail to say my seat is under threat. Nor have I had ANY mail, either electronically or otherwise, to spell this issue out to me, or to offer anything whatsoever. I have received NO info from the club, despite being a STH from 1996.

Ian, what on earth is going on??????

I haven't had any mail from the club about STs either (ST holder since 2002).

I thought I'd already read that seats wouldn't be reserved after the 15th somewhere though? Perhaps I saw it in a vision.

Afraid not, this specific question was asked of & confirmed by the club today

Have you/can you ask the club why there is a special deal for an adult and child season ticket but not for a 60+ adult and child season ticket?

There must be lots of grandparents who take their grandchildren to games as STs and this seems to be blatant discrimination, and not very family friendly. Our grandchildren's parents always work on Saturdays so could not take their children to most games.

Selfish I know, but I'm quite happy to buy my ST before the March cut-off because I want the extra discount available plus the adult/child special prices.

HOWEVER, I think it is a SCANDAL (if true) that people could lose their seats if not renewing til later on.

Still no contact from the club even telling me they've launched the season tickets for next year :102:

I've had nothing through the post, but the e-newsletter I received on 5th Feb has an article on it.

I presume whoever contacts the club via e-mail or put an e-mail address on their renewal forms gets added to the mailing list :102:

Selfish I know, but I'm quite happy to buy my ST before the March cut-off because I want the extra discount available plus the adult/child special prices.

HOWEVER, I think it is a SCANDAL (if true) that people could lose their seats if not renewing til later on.

Your going to be happy, because you are one of the few who can take advantage of a genuine saving.

I'm in the process of buying a house, and depending if it goes through etc will have an impact on me buying a ST next season. I may not know until after 15th March, so I'm currently in limbo.

The word 'Scandal' is spot on with regards to losing your seat should you not renew before the March 15th deadline. I hope the FT can put some serious pressure on the club to reversing this decision.

In the mean time, I would suggest everyone e-mails Peter Jones with their personal thoughts on this scandelous matter.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Agreed, yes it's true your seat will be up for grabs if you don't renew before the and on the 15th march.

Last edited:
I'm sure there are a lot of STH who don't have access to the internet(or don't care to have it) and so wouldn't be able to see all the ST information. So how are they supposed to find out what they need to find out if they don't get the relevant stuff sent to them via post, like they used to do to every STH when it came to renewal forms etc?

I'm sure there are a lot of STH who don't have access to the internet(or don't care to have it) and so wouldn't be able to see all the ST information. So how are they supposed to find out what they need to find out if they don't get the relevant stuff sent to them via post, like they used to do to every STH when it came to renewal forms etc?

I can only presume it's down to cost :102: A leaflet/letter to every STH, and member could be a costly operation.

I don't get to see the Mercury over here, have they advertised anything in there :102: ... they normally have aload of leaflets at the game immediately after the announce it, I guess in the hope STH's see it, or word of mouth gets round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669