Sitting down for a weewee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear oh dear. And to think Mr H criticised women after seeing the Dulcoease advert....

To be fair though - women go through all sorts of stuff like period pains, childbirth etc - why not just get on with it?

Funny you should say that, I was standing having a piss at the Supporters Club end of season awards thingy in about 1998. In walks Pontus and then some other fan shortly after. We stood there in silence for a few seconds before Pontus broke the silence and asked us our names, what we thought of the season and who we voted for. Quite surreal, especially for a 12 year old like me.

I can confirm he does indeed stand up for a wee, unlike these freaks!

Funny you should say that, I was standing having a piss at the Supporters Club end of season awards thingy in about 1998. In walks Pontus and then some other fan shortly after. We stood there in silence for a few seconds before Pontus broke the silence and asked us our names, what we thought of the season and who we voted for. Quite surreal, especially for a 12 year old like me.

Surprised you didn't mention your near-piss in the Sunderland women's bogs a few years back...

That's just wrong. You don't talk to strangers at the piss trough, unless you're cottaging

That's just wrong. You don't talk to strangers at the piss trough, unless you're cottaging
pontus, paedo sex pest? maybe he though juninho was 10 in the league cup final and stuck to him looking for some tromboning action later...

I 'playschool piss'. Pull my trousers and pants down, tuck my shirt under my chin and freestyle it.

There is bloke in the east stand with trackie bottoms who does that at half time :icon_lol:

I have a mate who did this in the toilets at Rock City while at a gig. He was also saying very loudly that "this was how my daddy showed me how to do it" at the same time :icon_lol:

(please note - this was definitely a mate and not me that was doing this :icon_bigg)

I have a mate who did this in the toilets at Rock City while at a gig. He was also saying very loudly that "this was how my daddy showed me how to do it" at the same time :icon_lol:

(please note - this was definitely a mate and not me that was doing this :icon_bigg)

Ok i kind of believe you :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570