Southgate resigns

The thing is Pop, I respect your (and others) opinion on the Enzo way. I actually don't mind watching possession football and it got the job done. I do feel we could have done it better though, and at times was really frustrated, and Im not on my own in that opinion .....am I talking about Leicester or England?
It's all about opinions isn't it and I guess none of us know what was going on behind closed doors. One thing to say in Southgate's favour is the fact that the players loved him (apart from Toney!) and that is a hard thing to achieve. I think when I look back reflectively after watching England under Potter, I may appreciate Southgate a little more!

For anyone interested in applying :023:

****ing hell

Could they look any more Mickey Mouse FFS

For anyone interested in applying :023:
I applied when Ron Greenwood jacked it in. No applications form available in those far off times. Just posted a letter to Lancaster Gate.

I got a handwritten reply on FA notepaper from Ted Croker. Basically said thanks but no thanks but that he was entertained by my promise that I would definitely be able to match the achievements of the previous postholders since 1966.

Bobby Robson won **** all so I couldn't have done any worse.

Wish I still had it.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35
9Nottm F35
10Tottenham 34