Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elvis and Stearman were in Manilla last night. RS was on water i think, some twat boughthim shots and tried to get him to down them, RS did well and said no thanks despite this guy giving him a hard time for a few minutes.

Elvis and Stearman were in Manilla last night. RS was on water i think, some twat boughthim shots and tried to get him to down them, RS did well and said no thanks despite this guy giving him a hard time for a few minutes.

Fair play perhaps the club have finally clamped down on him and more importantly Stearman has finally realised the opportunity afforded to him and he is now taking his career more seriously.

By the way Fatty Fryatt seen at the drive through Maccy D's in Preston with that nice man Rob Kelly :icon_bigg

How the hell is Richard Stearman going to make it from the Philippines to Scotland in time for tonight's game?

Did you talk to little Levi about the squad for Scotland - that would be a soar point!

I wanted to, but thought it might be a bit harsh. In addition, the people who he was with didn't look errr how could I put it, the most friendly of people!!

BTW he was not on the alchamahol, just the OJs so theres no need for grassin anyone up Steve-O, thats just being a cvnt! ;)

I wanted to, but thought it might be a bit harsh. In addition, the people who he was with didn't look errr how could I put it, the most friendly of people!!

BTW he was not on the alchamahol, just the OJs so theres no need for grassin anyone up Steve-O, thats just being a cvnt! ;)

Just don't want to get the lad into trouble. ;)

theres no need for grassin anyone up Steve-O, thats just being a cvnt! ;)

For god sake don't call Steven a cvnt...... :icon_wink

Last edited:
Glad Levi Isnt Involved, He's Shit And A ****.

Now MA is in charge, should we be grassing up the players? :102:

Dear Mr Allen (sir) apparently, someone (who must remain nameless) saw one of your players (who must remain nameless), in a place, which (allegedly) sells strong licquor to members of the public.

Now this person is a member of the LCFC squad and, whilst I can't tell you who he is, it would appear that he is an arrogant litlle DICK wot drives a porsche, which, if you checked with the DVLA is registered to a Mr Stearman.

Anyway, far be it for me to spread rumours about a member of our illustrious team.

:081:

Dear Mr Allen (sir) apparently, someone (who must remain nameless) saw one of your players (who must remain nameless), in a place, which (allegedly) sells strong licquor to members of the public.

Now this person is a member of the LCFC squad and, whilst I can't tell you who he is, it would appear that he is an arrogant litlle DICK wot drives a porsche, which, if you checked with the DVLA is registered to a Mr Stearman.

Anyway, far be it for me to spread rumours about a member of our illustrious team.

:081:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg ;)

Rab Douglas, Gareth mcauley, Carl cort serving in the megastore, Cort was doing the shirt printing, (massive queue) Hughes and Newton were in the ticket office:)

Yes, it's closed down. He sold it last year and it went downhill so badly. I stopped going after going since 2001. I still see Al around town sometimes and always has a chat. Nice guy and such a shame that something be built up has been ruined.

I used to have a flat a few doors up from there about 12 years ago.
They were the best burgers I have ever eaten.

Rab Douglas, Gareth mcauley, Carl cort serving in the megastore, Cort was doing the shirt printing, (massive queue) Hughes and Newton were in the ticket office:)

I nipped in to get my tickets for Saturday and James Wesolowski and Iain Hume were in the ticket office. Wesolowski was being interviewed by Jon Sanders and Hume was "serving" a customer for the camera.

Oh, and John Sinclair was in the car park with his microphone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670