Squad sightings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw sheehan and stearman in loughborough last night, looked like both were on soft drinks.

I believe ryan beswick was also out. Had a word with sheehan and he seems like a very down to earth lad, came and said bye when he left even though the place was rammed.

Saw sheehan and stearman in loughborough last night, looked like both were on soft drinks.

This is good news: I think drink & gambling seriously blighted the form of some of our players last season. Perhaps MA has brought in a strict regime. Or maybe these young lads are waking up to the fact that they need to respect themselves and their bodies if they wish to have a decent career

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate text me earlier saying he was in Blockbuster. Stephen Hughes was in front of him in the queue buying £160 worth of Simpsons DVDs.

A mate text me earlier saying he was in Blockbuster. Stephen Hughes was in front of him in the queue buying £160 worth of Simpsons DVDs.

Spending his signing on fee?

Speaking of your mates, I think I saw one of em in Halfords yesterday wearing a City shirt.

De Vries standing near the dressing rooms at quorn, no longer wearing his lcfc gear with about 20 minutes to go-obviously doesn't give a shit

De Vries standing near the dressing rooms at quorn, no longer wearing his lcfc gear with about 20 minutes to go-obviously doesn't give a shit

:icon_lol:

Why would he still be wearing his City stuff after being subbed.

After all the first teamers got subbed at Oadby they had a slight warm down and went and got dressed.
By the end of the match they were behind the goal chatting in their suits.

Saw Stearman out with his pals in Vice Versa in Loughborough after "Super Saturday", not drugged up this time, compared to last time when he was in Wild after our drubbing against Cardiff last season.:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00