steve ( useless) howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh. i was at the WBA game today and must admit Howard played very well, not just because of his goals, but its no good scoring every 15 games or what ever....

im not anti-Howard. i just think he needs to put more into helping the team. he cant expect 10 players to change so it suits his game..if its now working(which it isnt) then he should change his game.

but well done today howard!

yeh. i was at the WBA game today and must admit Howard played very well, not just because of his goals, but its no good scoring every 15 games or what ever....

im not anti-Howard. i just think he needs to put more into helping the team. he cant expect 10 players to change so it suits his game..if its now working(which it isnt) then he should change his game.

but well done today howard!

Well, I wasn't at the game - but if a centre forward scores 3 goals he's more than done his job.

I just think there is plenty of evidence that the players generally can turn out performances if they feel like it - and unfortunately that is not often the case.

im sure im wrong but he's only been here for about 2 months and he must already be one of our top scorers ( which isnt really saying something ) but howard is that cliche of a center forward that every club needs, he can look like a bit of a donkey some times but he wouldnt be playing at this level if he couldnt score goals, he's had his little drought which most people took 0.2 seconds to pounce on, but im quite chuffed he's here when to be honest he could be at most of the better teams in the division. barber described him as ' a smiling, geordie cheshire cat' after the match and im really pleased for the bloke

Brave, BRAVE FFS!!!!!

Jumping into the sea at Normandy was fcuking brave!!!!, it was a game of football FFS!!!!

depends which way the person was running to use the word "brave"..... he could have been jumping into the sea and making a swim for blighty...:102:

Before today he'd scored in four of the thirteen games he'd appeared in for us.

Which is a better record than Hume, Campbell and Fryatt.

7 goals in 14 games..... 1 every 2 games not bad at all..:038::038::038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670