steve ( useless) howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but those who call Howard have obviously never played football at any kind of level. He thrives on the ball being served to him and brings others into the game.He didn`t play well on Saturday against a very tall defender on a bumpy pitch but up to then has done a strong holding job up front. He will score more goals with better crosses.

well said :038:

I am sorry but those who call Howard have obviously never played football at any kind of level. He thrives on the ball being served to him and brings others into the game.He didn`t play well on Saturday against a very tall defender on a bumpy pitch but up to then has done a strong holding job up front. He will score more goals with better crosses.

Good point. If we cross the ball, (which we still didnt really do on Saturday even if we had 20 million chances) he will score......

I have always liked Hume but saturdays performance finally made me realise that this guy is not a striker and he isnt going to get any better than he already is. He is a good honest tryer but his finshing never improves and neither does his awareness. On reflection he hasnt really shown any development over the past 18 months. If we stay up and we really want to move on we should look to ship him out in the summer.

well i just find it stupid how we buy a striker hu gets his goals from heading.. despite not having anybody in the team who is capable of providing a good enough cross for him..... So far this season Howard has played 34 games (derby+Lcfc) and scored a wopping 4 Goals:icon_sad: .....

ok maybe its not all howards fault because nobody is giving him enough service. But whats his excuse for standing around all game making dj campbell do his dirty work like chasing loose balls, tracking back, challenging goalkeepers

Howard is a lazy B****** thats all there is to say.!:icon_lol::icon_evil

well i just find it stupid how we buy a striker hu gets his goals from heading.. despite not having anybody in the team who is capable of providing a good enough cross for him..... So far this season Howard has played 34 games (derby+Lcfc) and scored a wopping 4 Goals:icon_sad: .....

ok maybe its not all howards fault because nobody is giving him enough service. But whats his excuse for standing around all game making dj campbell do his dirty work like chasing loose balls, tracking back, challenging goalkeepers

Howard is a lazy B****** thats all there is to say.!:icon_lol::icon_evil

Oh ffs havent you got it yet, he isnt lazy, he just isnt that type of player! whereas dj is a chaser and he doesnt do that as much as i would like!

well when your in the position we are and fighting for our lives. you want players who chase everythink. try there hardest to win everythink... really put there heart into it.... even player (who arnt that type of player) as you say... try a little if the team is struggling. all we are doing is playing with 10 men whilst trying to fight for safety!!!:bang:

well when your in the position we are and fighting for our lives. you want players who chase everythink. try there hardest to win everythink... really put there heart into it.... even player (who arnt that type of player) as you say... try a little if the team is struggling. all we are doing is playing with 10 men whilst trying to fight for safety!!!:bang:

hmmmm I think ill go.

If you want two chasers upfront then you put that type of player there, ie Hume. It obviously wouldn't work to get Howard to do that.

Code:
hmmmm I think ill go.
ye most people do when they find out they are wrong:038:

if thats what you want to think mate go ahead, I have to go and talk to the adults now.

Character_of_the_donkey_from_Shrek_2.JPG

Howard

lcfcsimpson do you sit in block F1?

Doesn't seem like he did much tonight to improve our opinion of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687