steve ( useless) howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem like he did much tonight to improve our opinion of him

Out of everybody yesterday, Steve Howard certainly has to take most responsibility for one of the worst nights following Leicvester I can ever remember (losing play-off finals, losing to Newcastle after Shearer's hat-trick, drawing away 2-2 at Bolton are up there as well).

All my life I have said that I'll try never to criticise someone for being crap if they put the effort in and look like they're trying to win a game of football for me. Aside from being crap, Howard yesterday (and much of the time since he has been here) did not give a shit what the outcome of that game was. He chased nothing, he got knocked off the ball, he couldn't be arsed to get in an onside position from goal kicks FFS.

On top of his ridiculous laziness, he is a severe waste of much too much space. No touch, no ability to head the ball in the correct direction, no brain, missed a sitter from three yards, missed a free header from six yards.

Few players looked like they cared yesterday (Stearman, McAuley, Hendrie, partly Mattock), but Howard was by far the biggest culprit.

I think lcfcsimpleton is to be congratulated for starting this thread, it's obvious to me that Steve Howard has read the thread & has given his response.

Re: steve ( useless)howard

Maybe he prefers the ball played from the flanks to get on to , rather than having to be the target man from the hoof ball.

Hes frustrated thats all, hes proved he can score goals at this level.

The goals hes scored have been on the deck.

Well said :038:

I think Howard will bag a hatrick against west brom.

JTMURPHY_narrowweb__200x309,0.jpg

He stood up and took the penalty today. For the guts alone in him doing that, I am delighted with him. After today's hat trick, I think he gets a very good clean slate IMO.

He stood up and took the penalty today. For the guts alone in him doing that, I am delighted with him. After today's hat trick, I think he gets a very good clean slate IMO.

Yes, very brave of him. I think it would have been all over for him here as far as the fans are concerned if he had missed.

Brave, BRAVE FFS!!!!!

Jumping into the sea at Normandy was fcuking brave!!!!, it was a game of football FFS!!!!

Ok, not brave in the traditionally accepted sense of the word. Not even courageous compared to your second world war scenario. Perhaps only a couple of notches up from timidity. B ut I fcuking admired him for it whatever it was :icon_lol:

Ok, not brave in the traditionally accepted sense of the word. Not even courageous compared to your second world war scenario. Perhaps only a couple of notches up from timidity. B ut I fcuking admired him for it whatever it was :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

Brave, BRAVE FFS!!!!!

Jumping into the sea at Normandy was fcuking brave!!!!, it was a game of football FFS!!!!
With respect Melts, you yourself often use incredibly immotive language to describe entirely mundane events. Can't be bothered to dig up a load of examples but it's true, you do. Everyone does.

It's shocking! But not literally, of course....

With respect Melts, you yourself often use incredibly immotive language to describe entirely mundane events. Can't be bothered to dig up a load of examples but it's true, you do. Everyone does.

It's shocking! But not literally, of course....
Never, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670