Summer Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do decide to head to The Costa Daurada, I'd recommend you either go in early-mid May or September. This ensures that you will miss the majority of the crowds for the theme park. This could mean a difference of a queue-time of 3 minutes compared to 3 hours in June-August.
we stayed at el paso, only downside was how strict the life guards were in the pool, no balls, etc.

if you stay in the hotel you get priority tokens to use in the day and your room key acts as a priority after 9.
dragon Khan. 3 times in 15 minutes. Peasants, once in 3 hours!

we stayed at el paso, only downside was how strict the life guards were in the pool, no balls, etc.

if you stay in the hotel you get priority tokens to use in the day and your room key acts as a priority after 9.
dragon Khan. 3 times in 15 minutes. Peasants, once in 3 hours!

What does that mean? :icon_lol:

khan.JPG

most inversions (that's upside downs to you..) (8) in europe, great rollercoaster. we did it 3 times in 15 minutes one night whilst johnny daigo barely moved in his queue from hell...

Actually, it's 2nd most inversions in Europe. Colossus at Thorpe Park has 10. My point was just to illustrate the difference in crowds during peak and off peak times.

I'm close to triple figures for the Dragon Khan. :icon_redf As of last count I'm at 73.

Been to Kos a couple of times - Kardamena is pretty lively but Kefalos sounds like the sort of place that you might be looking for - it's quiet but has enough bars etc to keep you entertained if you fancy a night out. plenty of restaurants too. However, the beach isn't great.

Went to Zante last time, the busier part (laganas?). But we went out of season so it was pretty nice. Good beach, plenty of places to eat etc.

If you go out of the party season you should have a decent time pretty much anywhere.

We have booked our holidays by shopping around ourselves - booking the flights, transport and hotels separately. We did ok bu it's a bit risky.

Thanks for the tip, sounds good and I will defo look into that. The least time on a plane the better as they are my worst nightmare!

You do know that Rhodes is around a 4 hour flight compared to 2 for the Balearics or Southern mainland Spain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46