Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
:018::icon_lol:

We were like Rochdale till i took over. Been in the same league since 2001 until i got them promoted last year and are now 4th in this league but will go 3rd as we have 5 games in hand on 3rd place and they are only a point ahead of us.

I'm the messiah of littlethorpe :icon_wink

They talk of nobody else in the Plough. :icon_bigg

Theres a running theme here. I missed our game yesterday and we won 4-2. our first win since November. My assistant manager has a 100% record something like managed 8 won 8. Mind you when ever he manages he doesn't play so maybe I should take something from that.

Get rid of him leroy. he's undermiming you :icon_bigg

Im actually debating about offering him the job full time and becoming more of a director of football. Im on the verge of a major signing but I won't know until later in the week. A press conference will be held.

I'm hurting from training again. Though this week I was on the same team as three young kids who stayed up front so I had to do less running as they didn't pass! Still think I've torn my quad though

Ouch, was the gaffer there ? Kev, the grey haired bloke who plays at the back ?

We were short on Sunday so he tried to get me to ring you and see if you fancied gracing the bench. This was at 9am on Sunday morning so i didnt bother ringing you !

Hah I was still in bed!

I played at the back with him, a ginger kid who's pretty decent and a stocky lad who likes to push forward. I forget all their names but if you mentioned them I'd know.

I like the Geordie lad, he's a laugh

Hah I was still in bed!

I played at the back with him, a ginger kid who's pretty decent and a stocky lad who likes to push forward. I forget all their names but if you mentioned them I'd know.

I like the Geordie lad, he's a laugh

:081: I thought the chance of you walking your dog up the back of Mowacre Hill (Birstalls Home Ground) at that time on a Sundat were rare.

Give it time, you'l soon be on first name basis.

:081: I thought the chance of you walking your dog up the back of Mowacre Hill (Birstalls Home Ground) at that time on a Sundat were rare.

Give it time, you'l soon be on first name basis.

Yeah I know a few, Chris the older guy, Kev, Wazzer and Will.

None of them seemed to know you when I mentioned Adam, until it twigged I meant Adders apparantly!

We won for the second week running. The score this week was 2-0. We saved a peno (that never should have been) and we could have bagged a hatful. Also gave a run out to may new signing who has dropped 4 divisions to come and play for us! We are starting to look good again after reverting back to 5-3-2. Up to the dizzy heights of 7th.

Spunked a 5-4 win with a last minute goal against the bottom side. Probably say it's the worse we've been all season. That does mean four straight wins and we now have more wins than losses for the season. Positioned 7th.

Nathan managed to score thanks to a goalkeeper touching 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00