Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got called off again so our pitch could be used for County Cup!!

We've got shit loads of games left. Haven't played since beginning of December. We had our game called off but did some training instead. We've only played 7 league games, haven't been scheduled a game next week :icon_roll and then the week after were playing top of the prem in the cup.

Kingy what sort of standard are you? What league and division do you play in.

Anyone not got a game next week that fancies a friendly? Are pitch is taken so it would need to be away. let me know if you fancy a game?

We've got shit loads of games left. Haven't played since beginning of December. We had our game called off but did some training instead. We've only played 7 league games, haven't been scheduled a game next week :icon_roll and then the week after were playing top of the prem in the cup.

Anyone not got a game next week that fancies a friendly? Are pitch is taken so it would need to be away. let me know if you fancy a game?

we've got a space in Feb think its the 21st.

We are division 4 of the Leicester Alliance league. Last season was probaly out best to date and in pre season we played 6 won 6. But on the eve of the first game we lost 4 players to a Sileby side. Since then we have played some of the worst football known to man, never having more than 1 sub and signing on new players almost every week. Its been a nightmare. We have pulled out a few good performances but overall we probally derserve to go down, because thats the way its looking.

You missed our exit from the BW cup yesterday losing 4-2 to Magna. The main highlight tho was when Kel scored behind the halfway line!

What's it like now? Before I got injured we were having about 7 subs turn up every week whichis unheard of! We're used to struggling to get 11.

We are division 4 of the Leicester Alliance league. Last season was probaly out best to date and in pre season we played 6 won 6. But on the eve of the first game we lost 4 players to a Sileby side. Since then we have played some of the worst football known to man, never having more than 1 sub and signing on new players almost every week. Its been a nightmare. We have pulled out a few good performances but overall we probally derserve to go down, because thats the way its looking.

Similar story to us we had an excellent start to the season and then lost our 2 best players, one to the army and one to winter golf!

Struggled since to be honest and had to sign quite a few new players. Im pleased with my latest 2 signings though, look like they could be useful.

Could be, i have fractured ribs at the moment.

I was captain of the Exeter Arms first team last year until the new manager shit on me, i think we played you if i remember correctly?

Could be, i have fractured ribs at the moment.

I was captain of the Exeter Arms first team last year until the new manager shit on me, i think we played you if i remember correctly?

Yeah, i remember the team name. Where did you play your games?

Come down to training when your fit. Il have a word with the manager, he will probally bite your hand off.

We just need some consistant players who are going to turn up every week.

We played over in Uppingham, where do you play?

Do you still play on the sloped pitch by the roundabout? I used to have a factory in East Goscote, only live down the road in Birstall.

Yeah, i remember the team name. Where did you play your games?

Come down to training when your fit. Il have a word with the manager, he will probally bite your hand off.

We just need some consistant players who are going to turn up every week.

How about a player who is just a bit out of shape but fancies getting back into 11 a side? I don't mind just coming to training if I turn out to be a bit shite, but it's good exercise doing something I love, and I much prefer the idea of training being an 11 a side rather than circuit training!

How about a player who is just a bit out of shape but fancies getting back into 11 a side? I don't mind just coming to training if I turn out to be a bit shite, but it's good exercise doing something I love, and I much prefer the idea of training being an 11 a side rather than circuit training!

we might be starting a reserves side up beighton and we will need players if so. i'll drop you a buzz if we do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00