Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost 5-3 in one of the madest games of football i have ever been involved in. 4 penalties (2 for either side) and we were awarded an indirect free kick in the oppositions box for their player having a high foot against our players head amongst many other strange happenings.

2-2 against Niffy A. A complete siege on their goal in the second half could only lead to an equaliser, bar twice, cleared off the line twice. Had a bit of a stinker myself, hauled off at HT whereas Nathan was the white Dany N'Guessan!

2-2 against Niffy A. A complete siege on their goal in the second half could only lead to an equaliser, bar twice, cleared off the line twice. Had a bit of a stinker myself, hauled off at HT whereas Nathan was the white Dany N'Guessan!

You seem to put this every week Hazz. Are you bumming the manager the night before to get your place back?

If you played for my team and played shit you wouldn't be starting the week after.

You seem to put this every week Hazz. Are you bumming the manager the night before to get your place back?

The opposite in fact. On Thursday night, TBFC played five-a-side and my manager was in the opposition. My brother crunched him with a tackle leaving him with damaged ankle ligaments. :icon_wink

Anyways, I was good the week before except made a mistake which led to a goal. I am a perfectionist.

Can't believe we didn't win! I even fancied a goal for myself. Hopefully not too many more games like that or we'll have a frustrating season! The Arsenal of Alliance Division 5!!!

Drew 3-3 against FC Komrska, last minute penalty for them to get the equaliser. Really good game, howler form me allowed them in at the end.

Drew 3-3 against FC Komrska, last minute penalty for them to get the equaliser. Really good game, howler form me allowed them in at the end.

Kenno was telling me about his battle scars from this game. Sounded like you were unlucky with the pen.

We won 3-2 in an epic battle, the only thing missing was the sky cameras.

We played 60 minutes with 10 men (inlcuding extra time) after our keeper was sent off for doing a "Rob Green" and taking out their striker. We managed to save the peno, i scored twice and then in extra time we bagged with minutes left. :038:

Im feeling it now though, my legs have left the building.

The Old Inn march on in the County Cup. Beat Charnwood Forresters of the Charnwood League (surprising) 3-0. Pretty comfortable really and should have probably bagged 3-4 more. However the first 10 minutes we were shocking and i thought here we go.

My record as manager is a lot like Nigels. Overall including friendlies it is played 36 won 24 drew 6 and lost 6. this managing lark is easy. I just may well be the next Mourinho! :icon_cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00