Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you play for a guy that says stuff like that?

Get rid ! Sounds like a right bell end.

I don't, he dropped me for his own reasons, then wanted me to play so i told him to get stuffed, a lot of the players are saying no to him now as well. Think Clough at Leeds Utd

I don't, he dropped me for his own reasons, then wanted me to play so i told him to get stuffed, a lot of the players are saying no to him now as well. Think Clough at Leeds Utd

Are you turning out for Exeter Arms Ressies now then? if so your have a team from our league in the county cup, let me know if you want any scouting!

Yea, i played today back from injury. We had ten men.... We were unlucky against Hat & Beaver, if we'd had 11 i think we'd of won.

It's a ****ing shambles the clubs been destroyed by one person. The first team had 9 players this morning, so they pinched a couple of our lads.

Great win for Fleckney today, we beat Throops 3-2 which no one expected. Once again I bled for the cause.:icon_bigg

Anyone ever heard of a team called Rafters 08? We have them in the County Cup next week and I have no idea who they are.

We beat CSKA Carnabys (complete with Russia strip) 3-1. Looks like we've finally started playing. Ashby rovers in the county cup next week, in Loughborough!

Anyone ever heard of a team called Rafters 08? We have them in the County Cup next week and I have no idea who they are.

Yeah there in the hinckley sunday league division 2. They got promoted last season. There not a bad side but put it this way. They finished 3rd or 4th in div 2 last year and in a pre season friendly we beat the team that finished 2nd 8-1 with 3 main players out and we missed a penalty!

If your of fairly decent standard then you should beat them.

We won 2-0. Tight game 0-0 at half time, they were all over us at the start of the first half but we were awarded a penalty that changed the game. added a second later on.

We have Cropston Rangers in the county cup, anyone have any ideas.

We won 2-0. Tight game 0-0 at half time, they were all over us at the start of the first half but we were awarded a penalty that changed the game. added a second later on.

We have Cropston Rangers in the county cup, anyone have any ideas.

Your flying this year leroy. Maybe we can have that pre-season friendly next year. Your boys seem to be in some form and could give us a decent game.

No match for us this week. We had it postponed cus most of my team including myself had a christening to go too.

Your flying this year leroy. Maybe we can have that pre-season friendly next year. Your boys seem to be in some form and could give us a decent game.

No match for us this week. We had it postponed cus most of my team including myself had a christening to go too.

Won 3 out of 4. We are a very different side this season, lots of new players. Unfortunately our MOM in the 3 wins is going off to join the army in November so that could hit us hard.

If we can get a pitch that friendly looks more appetising than in previous seasons!

Won 3 out of 4. We are a very different side this season, lots of new players. Unfortunately our MOM in the 3 wins is going off to join the army in November so that could hit us hard.

If we can get a pitch that friendly looks more appetising than in previous seasons!

We can always get a pitch leroy. Our place is always available.

Good start mate. Hope you have a good season and don't miss your MOM too much.

We've got a cup match on sunday against Crown Services 08. No idea who they are but i'm not here for this one anyway. I'm on a scouting mission in Ibiza for a week :icon_bigg

40 yard volleyed lob after missing a chance from 10 yards out with the goal at his mercy. Is that Kieran fella at the back? The team was full of Irish lads.

Yeah i think he plays at the back, ill give him a text see if hes still playing. The Carnabys are that god awful annoying band that you see flyers everywhere for (in Leicester) they just started a footy team. He asked me to play for them a year back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669