Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur knee really enjoyed it - i'm sure I saw it crying with delight! Blood doesn't wash out of them manky old yellow socks easily

Yep and it's not stopped bleeding since, shitty cut won't heal! You reckon you'll be there for many matches this season?

Last edited:
People always feel excitement about football match. I also like to watch live football game. Ronaldo is my favorite player. Every player of any football team try hard to win his team in the game.

People always feel excitement about football match. I also like to watch live football game. Ronaldo is my favorite player. Every player of any football team try hard to win his team in the game.

Too right lynnevans, I am in total agreement with you. Apart from the Ronaldo bit, he's my second favouritist player after Junior Lewis.
I also love Ronaldinho, 3rd best, because he can lob Seaman, which is something that I love to do also.

Actually, do you want to be my best mate? You can come round my house and we can watch live football games together on the telly and I'm sure every player will try extra hard to win his team in the game.
It's not a greatest telly btw, it's only 14" portable but I do have remote control and a Breville toasted sandwich making machine.

Last edited:
Too right lynnevans, I am in total agreement with you. Apart from the Ronaldo bit, he's my second favouritist player after Junior Lewis.
I also love Ronaldinho, 3rd best, because he can lob Seaman, which is something that I love to do also.

Actually, do you want to be my best mate? You can come round my house and we can watch live football games together on the telly and I'm sure every player will try extra hard to win his team in the game.
It's not a greatest telly btw, it's only 14" portable but I do have remote control and a Breville toasted sandwich making machine.

How romantic :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

How romantic :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

It isn't a romantic thing at all Spanky, you dirty dog, myself and lynnevans are bezzie mates now.
It's not a sexual thing yet, but we are very close. Very, very close.
I can tell you're a bit jealous, but don't worry there's plenty of me to go around.
We're looking for somebody with a George Foreman grill that runs on 3phase electric. They're a bit hard to come by, but if you've got one, we'll make it worth your while.
We also need a soldering iron, but I'm not paying Argos' prices, so if anybody knows somewhere that has them for handy money, PM me or lynne

Last edited:
It isn't a romantic thing at all Spanky, you dirty dog, myself and lynnevans are bezzie mates now.
It's not a sexual thing yet, but we are very close. Very, very close.
I can tell you're a bit jealous, but don't worry there's plenty of me to go around.
We're looking for somebody with a George Foreman grill that runs on 3phase electric. They're a bit hard to come by, but if you've got one, we'll make it worth your while.
We also need a soldering iron, but I'm not paying Argos' prices, so if anybody knows somewhere that has them for handy money, PM me or lynne
:icon_lol::icon_lol: Good gear Macky?

Lost 3-1 as well to the team that are now top. We didn't play well and made mistakes for all 3 goals, especially after leading 1-0. The ref didn't help either, he was awful made obvious errors on the most basic decisions and unfortunately our players reacted and started playing against the ref rather than the other team, oh well, onwards and hopefully upwards as they say.

So you conceeded 4 with Hazz playing and then scored 6 when he went off, hmmm :icon_wink

Conceeded three. I was the unfortunate bleeder who went off for a change in system. After the game my Dad who watched the first half said 'who was the lad who got taken off ? cos three at the back weren't working'.

Thankfully my replacement was our answer to Rory Delap.

Lovely kit anyways.

Are you guys playing for Hat & Beaver?

The new manager at the Exeter Arms FC has had a meltdown and booted me out of the first team, so now I'm with the ressies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669