Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won yesterday 6-1 - 3-0 up at half time, i did well scored a 30 yd half volley top corner then i scored a simple tap in, ashame the ref took my hattrick away, i and the defender went for a 50/50 i beat him to it and then smashed it top corner ref was having none of it, the prick didn't understand english which didnt help my case,

next team are bottom lost 2 out of 2 i will be missing that game :(

We lost 3-1 to Birstall Rangers. This is getting embarrasing. An unbeaten pre-season followed by 3 straight losses in the league.

Everything went to shit, we are all going to round the gaffer up tonight at training and force him to change the formation. 5-3-2 just doesnt work unless you have super-fit players on the wings.

Unfortunately super-fit doesnt quite fit into our ranks.

Bottom of the table. :(

We lost 3-1 to Birstall Rangers. This is getting embarrasing. An unbeaten pre-season followed by 3 straight losses in the league.

Everything went to shit, we are all going to round the gaffer up tonight at training and force him to change the formation. 5-3-2 just doesnt work unless you have super-fit players on the wings.

Unfortunately super-fit doesnt quite fit into our ranks.

Bottom of the table. :(

What age do you play mate ?

Are you guys playing for Hat & Beaver?

The new manager at the Exeter Arms FC has had a meltdown and booted me out of the first team, so now I'm with the ressies.

Sparta Parva ressies. Your best mate is the manager :icon_wink

Our first team manager is my new best mate. Did you see his meltdown on the forum?

He is so full of shit its hilarious. He's perfectly described himself. As for players he had 9 for the first team on Sunday and was in the Pub at 11pm on Saturday trying to get people to play for him.

His problem is a complete lack of social skills.

I was first team captain last year, he blanked me at the Presentation evening. Even in the run through of all of the players, no mention.

I think he felt threatened by me, but you've met me, I'm no way like what he is making out on that forum. Its technically libel what he has written about me.

Are going to provide a link to this forum thing so we can all read it???

His problem is a complete lack of social skills.

I was first team captain last year, he blanked me at the Presentation evening. Even in the run through of all of the players, no mention.

I think he felt threatened by me, but you've met me, I'm no way like what he is making out on that forum. Its technically libel what he has written about me.

Sounds a bit like that. Has he managed a team before?

Last edited:
Yea the reserves, but badly, he was teh only one that would take the team on. He wasn't first choice :p

I like how he's moaning at you for discussing it in the public forum,then goes on to slag you off in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00