Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
made up for a bad weekend last week with a 4-3 win, with me reffing!:icon_bigg

We managed a 2-0 win in a tough game against West End ressies.

One of our lads scored his first goal in 13 years of club football. His celebration was brilliant, the shock in his eyes was unbelievable.

Back on track with a 6-0 win after losing 2-1 in midweek to our rivals for that last promotion place. Looks grim on that front now but we've gave it a good go.

However we may be changing names and moving pubs next year as we may have lost our financial clout

Oh dear. The ressies gone out of the window? Our place might be looking for an extra team.

Exeter Arms FC have folded, first the reserves then the first team. Knew it would happen with the clown that was in charge.

Today I've been given the all clear from the surgeon following my knee op last month. Might sneak in the last couple of games!

Today I've been given the all clear from the surgeon following my knee op last month. Might sneak in the last couple of games!

Good work.

2-2 draw against Harrow. Missing four players from a win on the Wednesday and one lad played with shin splints. Decent result all things considered...I reckon that puts us fifth or sixth for a debut season.

We lost 2-1 on Friday night. COuld have won it 9-2 in all honesty, missed a hat full of chances....again.

One game to go and we will finish 7th now. Best ever finish and more than doubled our previous best points tally.

Had a great start to the season and a decent end just the consistency in the middle that let us down. If we can bring the consistency in next season I might have a sneaky bet on us for the title.

Made my first appearance since October after injury tonight. Half hour up front. Won 3-2 away to Fengate - on a complete high after getting back on the pitch. Only thing that spoilt it was the keeper pulling off an acrobatic save to my diving header.

I'd give 5 a side with work a wide berth seeing as that's where you've crppled yourself both times!

Already played 90 mins at Goals last week Matt. Was fine!

Got our last game of the season at home on Sunday and H&BBC have gone and taken down the goals from all of their pitches. The away team pitch is out as well. Don’t know what were gonna do at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00