Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played top of the table Fosse at our place last night.

First half finished 0-1, we looked good and solid for a change. Then the usual mix of goal keeping errors, a dodgy penalty and a cross that went in (the player even apologised)and we eventually lost 5-1.

1 game to go.

Aren't they all?:icon_wink

How much ?

£17.00, i'm annoyed, it's not the amount but the principle. I paid subs each week as did all the other reserve players. The club folded due to the **** first team manager allowing the superstars in the first team to get away with out paying.

The pitch and ref costs meant that we needed 22 players each week paying £5.00 each to cover costs.

He pissed so many people off that he struggled to get pllayers and ended up pinching ressies to play, some weeks we only had 9 players.

Undecided if i will play next season.

Harborough Leisure Centre had never seen a striker's performance like it before....as my performance up top harked back to the days of Neil Shipperley and Dean Holdsworth.

Won 3-0, set one up and played a pivotal role in the second. Couldn't bag myself tho!

First game back in my usual position in defence.
Was totally shocking and almost single handledly contributed to every chance Sparta Parva had.
A lot of fitness work needs to be done over the summer!

On the plus side we won 3-1 with our Goalkeeper up front and manager in goal.

Our away team didn't trun up as their manager had quit and hadn't bothered to organise a team. The league are currently trying to make us replay the game and give them another chance to get 11 players together.

No way ? has it been updated.

I know someone who plays for Carnabys and they text me earlier to say that we were in their league.

Have they added another division ?

Yeah.

Bottom of Div 4 and top of Div 5 into the same division with a couple of newbie additions. It's on Alliance League's forum.

Here you are:
Azul Zorros
Birstall Rangers
CSKA Carnabys
E FC
Komrska
Harrow
Talbot
MDH
Oadby Owls
QPR
Sparta Parva Reserves
The Wheel
West End Reserves

Last edited:
Kingy are you guys carrying on on Mondays over the summer, or will you shut down when the schools do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58