Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing my first season in the alliance mens league next season, expecting to recieve some broken limbs.

Dissapointed that they don't have division 6 league table for next season up on the forum.

Looks like a brilliant division. However, Oadby Owls are said to be a division or two below where they should be.

Doesn't look like there are any easy games.

The name does ring a bell. Although it says on the website that they will be changing it (their name)

Can't wait for next season.
I played for them from under 11s to under 18s.

They were always bollocks then...

Possibly looking for a new club this summer, played for Division 2 Fleckney for 6 years. I have the knee of Ledley King - everytime I play now I can barely walk for a few days!

Me too Paul, seeing as our team folded.

I got a couple of nasty injuries playing against Niffy two seasons ago. Young lad crocked me a treat and put me out for 5 weeks, very late tackle caught me on the ankle, i literally still have the scars to show for it as well. Then the same **** stamped on me later on in the season, dirty little ****er he was.

I got a couple of nasty injuries playing against Niffy two seasons ago. Young lad crocked me a treat and put me out for 5 weeks, very late tackle caught me on the ankle, i literally still have the scars to show for it as well. Then the same **** stamped on me later on in the season, dirty little ****er he was.

My Dad's best mate was up until recently their secretary.

Me too Paul, seeing as our team folded.

Worst bunch in our league. Dirty little chavs.

Anyone fancy joining my team then there welcome too. Were in division 1 of the Hinckley sunday league.

Training will start in July. If anyone fancies it then let me know. Were a good bunch of lads

Do the rest of them know w'here to put an apostraphe? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00