Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got a pitch spare that may fancy a friendly?

I am booked up for 22nd August and can't do 15th August. I have 8th August free but it will have to be away. I can maybe do a night match or 2 preferably on a friday at our place or at your place.

Holla back if anyone is up for sorting a game out.

Anyone got a pitch spare that may fancy a friendly?

I am booked up for 22nd August and can't do 15th August. I have 8th August free but it will have to be away. I can maybe do a night match or 2 preferably on a friday at our place or at your place.

Holla back if anyone is up for sorting a game out.

I can get a pitch if you fancy it. Can't do 1st or 8th, but may be able to do a Friday, will have to let you know after tonight though.

sorry mate your post must have gone over my head. thought it was just the 1st you couldn't do. No problem i'll find another team :icon_lol:

Do you have 22nd or 29th free?

22nd is booked up and were on tour on the 29th. Fancy a friday night match?

Hmm Friday nights are difficult for us to be honest as most of the lads work at the same place and a lot will not finish till half 5/6.

:icon_cool Probably best time to get us at the moment. My feckers dont wanna do anything until the season kicks off this year. I'm using the bare bones for the friendlies.

I cant get anyone to train but I bet at our first friendly on Sunday we have about 20 turn up.

The County Cup draw is out! Doesn't someone on here have something to do with Niffy Rangers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00