Sunday League Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team all younger lads?

Div 6 looks very open, the majority of teams were bottom or just off bottom in Div 5 and 4.

Not really mate, only about 3 younger lads. Got few players who aint played for a few years and then a few who have left clubs in higher divisions because they want to play more often.

Yeah, it does look quite open, apparently Red Arrow are one of the better teams in the division.

Depends who they've signed, they were poor when we played them. Apparently Kibworth are signing a few players as well and if they can get the ringers they fielded on a constant basis, they'll be up there.

FC Kibworth without being harsh have been fairly poor in the last few years whenever I have watched them down the Leisure Centre, but if they get some ringers in then I suppose you never know, Little Bowden also should be up there in division 6, they were in div 4 last year so you'd think they will be up there having come down two divisions.

Who do you will be up there in your division?? My brother plays for the MDH Knights and I think that he fancies there chances!

Last edited by a moderator:
Div 5 looks really competitive. As long as there are no pot hunters there won. Be any team that runs away with it. The teams that came from div5 are all decent.

Div 5 looks really competitive. As long as there are no pot hunters there won. Be any team that runs away with it. The teams that came from div5 are all decent.

Yeah, I think the same could be said for most divisions as long as there isn't like you said any pot hunters.

When do you boys usually start pre season training, be interesting to see if we could get a friendly arranged or something, only problem being I barely know the manager of our team!

If anyone wants a coaching session or 2 (as i have to get so many sessions in for my next badge) then send me a pm and we could sort something out! Be warned though, it wouldn't be 3 laps of a field and then a game! You would have to be prepared for some proper coaching so only say yes if your lads will respond to it and not want to **** around! Sorry to be harsh but although i have to do it, I'm not going to waste my time with people who don't want to improve. I'll just do it with my under 14's and 13's otherw*s* ( I'm supposed to coach teams who are 16yrs + before you ask!)

Last edited:
Hazzman/Han, big news...

...Harborough Hotshots vs Sparta Parva Reserves...

...August 1st

Also, if any players who want a challange want to play for a team in division 3 (our first team), either let me or Han know (I am assuming that Han is Nathan lol)

Hazzman/Han, big news...

...Harborough Hotshots vs Sparta Parva Reserves...

...August 1st

If you would have told me this on Saturday night then I would have been buzzing but after the horrific training session yesterday this is bad news!

You are going to destroy us, no matter how good you are!

mind games already? for a friendly? haha

if you are really that poo i might send hazzman and our mad turk up front again...

;)

just seen my signature, boy that is old, cocktail wizards folded 5 years ago!

mind games already? for a friendly? haha

if you are really that poo i might send hazzman and our mad turk up front again...

;)

I wish I was playing mind games mate aha!

You may as well, infact you may as well play 8 players, manager says a lot of people couldn't make training yesterday, have to wait and see but I ain't so sure.

If anyone wants a coaching session or 2 (as i have to get so many sessions in for my next badge) then send me a pm and we could sort something out! Be warned though, it wouldn't be 3 laps of a field and then a game! You would have to be prepared for some proper coaching so only say yes if your lads will respond to it and not want to **** around! Sorry to be harsh but although i have to do it, I'm not going to waste my time with people who don't want to improve. I'll just do it with my under 14's and 13's otherw*s* ( I'm supposed to coach teams who are 16yrs + before you ask!)

Is that an open offer Chambo?

Is that an open offer Chambo?

If by open you mean open to anyone, then the answer is yes, as long as the players don't mind being coached as the sessions I have to do are a little bit stop start. So they have to open their mind to the fact they are learning rather than playing. As I've said to a couple of guys who have already contacted me, the only criteria I have is that the club are affiliated and have a chairman or UEFA B or A licence coach to sign my hours off. And I suppose equally importantly, that we both have the same time spare to get the sessions in.

I've already had 2 guys of this forum plus St Andrews & Friar Lane offer their services to me, but let me know what team it is for, what standard they are at, and what times you train / are free and i'll see if we can sort something out for you. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00