Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
my point is he had success there without the money!

I'd be quote happy for him to have success at LCFC without spending any money at all, but I'm hoping that the Thai owners give him the financial support to make considerable improvements to the squad.

I'd be quote happy for him to have success at LCFC without spending any money at all, but I'm hoping that the Thai owners give him the financial support to make considerable improvements to the squad.

I am sure they will, they will want success at LCFC more than any other supporter in the ground today. We invest a few quid for STs, they are investing far more and the reputation of King Power as well to boot.

I'm amazed at the number of people being swept away with his appointment.

This will end in tears, quickly IMO.

Hope I'm wrong.

Hope I'm wrong.

they all end in tears Duzza, name one managerial appointment that didnt

you don't, you'd love another I told you so moment.

That's right I spend in excess of £1000 a year and give up most Saturdays for the chance to revel in failure.

I find your continual attacks against me for having a different opinion to you very tiresome.

Hope I'm wrong.

I agree that it will probably end badly, eventually, but for now we have one of the best club managers of the past twenty years. Will take that above another Megson.

That's right I spend in excess of £1000 a year and give up most Saturdays for the chance to revel in failure.

I find your continual attacks against me for having a different opinion to you very tiresome.

It's not an attack at all, I find it very strange you would see it as such. You made enough of a deal about people coming round to your point of view on Sousa, as did Boc, perhaps you should reconsider that next time you want people to think anything other than you enjoyed it?

and his name was spelt Knut

That all depends on which particular historian you're speaking to, there's about a dozen different ways of spelling his name, none of them are incorrect

I simply could not believe all of the numbskulls that have rung Radio Leicester saying they don't want Sven.

The man has an exemplary club record. He's still the only manager to have won the league and cup double in three countries.

We desperately need someone the players will respect - after Pearson's departure - and someone we can trust to spend the money on players properly.

It's not an attack at all, I find it very strange you would see it as such. You made enough of a deal about people coming round to your point of view on Sousa, as did Boc, perhaps you should reconsider that next time you want people to think anything other than you enjoyed it?

I hardly made 'a deal' over Sousa. I just stated my opinion. Suddenly it's a crime to be proven right?

I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks.

I hardly made 'a deal' over Sousa. I just stated my opinion. Suddenly it's a crime to be proven right?

I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks.

I'm getting worried about you young fellah, you're very emotional.

What do you know about 10th century Danish warlords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Nottm F610
8Brighton69
9Fulham69