Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with SSN, the press conference from the Walkers unveiling Sven will be on from 11am. :icon_wink

Just got back from Honeymoon...

a lot has happened while I was away it would seem. I'm reasonably optimistic about Sven. Time will tell.

Glad Sousa has gone. Now we just need to ditch Mandertwat.

Stringer bringing up NP's comments from last night and sounds like getting on Milan's nerves -he told Stringer to get his facts straight and go back and get it right from NP

Stringer just embarrasses himself whenever he does an interview.

I have just sat and watched that press conference and I felt like I was in another world... this is all so bizarre yet good. I hope it proves to be a success for the club :)

Stringer to Sven - what type of football will you be playing ?
Sven replies - good football.

I don't know about you but this still strikes me as absolutely surreal stuff. Sven? Leicester? How did that happen?

I have just sat and watched that press conference and I felt like I was in another world... this is all so bizarre yet good. I hope it proves to be a success for the club :)

... as in the name cards: Aiyawatt Raksriaksorn - Sven Goran Eriksson - Milan Mandaric

Long ago and far away that would have been Len Shipman - Matt Gillies - Alf Pallett.

I'm sure the open top bus is in for a service as we speak.

I don't know about you but this still strikes me as absolutely surreal stuff. Sven? Leicester? How did that happen?

The new owners have ambition. :icon_bigg

Pity he speaks good English otherw*s* you could have got a translation job.

He probably has the world's most 'Swedish' English accent (Carl-Henrik Svanberg is in with a shout as well) but as long as you understand him I suppose it doesn't really matter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00