Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

The appointment of SGE looks to me like a move to improve the Leicester City "brand" in the Far East. Managerial appointments should be made in the best interests of the team and the squad of players that we have, not for investment purposes, or even worse, to appease the fans (which is what I think MON signing would be).

Who gives a flying ****? If he improves us as a team then happy days.

Spanky Fox

Offer him a contract till the end of the season, that way we do well we can always extend, we should shit he can feck off!!

Leesoh

Who gives a flying ****? If he improves us as a team then happy days.

If he stays here long enough to make an improvement? I really wouldn't be able to guess if MM sacks before SGE walks.

Plus, I have doubts as to whether he's the right person to handle our squad, but it looks like I'm in the minority on this, but hey ho.

slyfox

Sky Sports says Lee Hoos and Sven are in a secret location in London now...Mandaric will be joining them later.

If all goes well expected to be at the Leicester game tomoz...how do they know all this,if he is in a secret location:102:

Thrax

He left without the payoff because he knew he would never ever get it.

1 Walk away without it and look like the great benefactor

2 Claim it and put the club into admin and stillnot get it and llok like the money grabbing tosser he is

yeah, but he shagged Ulrika so he gets my vote :038:

Boy Genius

Banned
If he stays here long enough to make an improvement? I really wouldn't be able to guess if MM sacks before SGE walks.

Plus, I have doubts as to whether he's the right person to handle our squad, but it looks like I'm in the minority on this, but hey ho.

but LeeH, anyone is going to be better than the twat we have just booted out.
As people have said the front runners for the job are worlds apart from what we have been used to in the past.

Leesoh

but LeeH, anyone is going to be better than the twat we have just booted out.
As people have said the front runners for the job are worlds apart from what we have been used to in the past.

Don't get me wrong, I'd lost patience with Sousa, but SGE just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe it's because I'm not used to City being linked with so-called big names. :102:

The Major

Why do people think Sven will piss off before the end of the season?I can't think of an occasion where he's left a team for more money, not since he was England manager anyway.

It's not like the premiership teams are queueing up for his services anyway. Villa preferred Houlier ffs.

If this comes off he'll be a great appointment.

four king power

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I honestly can not beleive the some of the posts in this thread.

SVG not good enough for Leicester City? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Reality check required.

slyfox

Why do people think Sven will piss off before the end of the season?I can't think of an occasion where he's left a team for more money, not since he was England manager anyway.

It's not like the premiership teams are queueing up for his services anyway. Villa preferred Houlier ffs.

If this comes off he'll be a great appointment.

And we will play 4-4-2.

camberwell fox

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I honestly can not beleive the some of the posts in this thread.

SVG not good enough for Leicester City? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Reality check required.

I know - Hello - McFly...FFS. :tumbleweed:

glyn

At least if it is happening this quick we will be spared the thousands of rumours and polls.

Sven or MON, neither is guaranteed to success but have to be better than Sousa, and either way will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669