Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from training ground on SSN after the break. Which will probably mean in half an hour

Live from training ground on SSN after the break. Which will probably mean in half an hour

Same story, mm hoos and Sven going or dinner tonight to thrash out a deal. Could be at match tomorrow and announced sun or mon. Unbelievable.

feck off sven. i want MON

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I honestly can not beleive the some of the posts in this thread.

SVG not good enough for Leicester City? :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Reality check required.

It truly beggars belief, doesn't it

Not long since we we were a whisker away from appointing John Gregory

Most Leicester fans are idiots. FACT

It truly beggars belief, doesn't it

Not long since we we were a whisker away from appointing John Gregory

Most Leicester fans are idiots. FACT

Seriously...this is a real coup for the club...not a Carl Cort coup....a real one.

I'm delighted.

I love this club! I hate this club! I love this club! I hate this club! I love this club! I hate this club! I love this club!

I'd absolutely ****ing love to see Sven as manager if it goes through. How anyone can not want him does indeed beggar belief, he made his name taking clubs from the lower leagues and taking them to the top and has proven himself as a great manager in different situations so many times in the past.

I hope it is Sven. I thought he was a great England manager - he never failed to get us qualified for Euros / World Cup.

I have say we are one of the few clubs who give more excitement to the fans when they're not playing.

Seriously...this is a real coup for the club...not a Carl Cort coup....a real one.

I'm delighted.

Is he a league apart from Sousa the Inept? Is it incredible that we can even be considered in the same sentence as him (bearing in mind our recent history and current situation)? Of course.

Would he be an outstanding signing? Without a doubt.

Do I want him at City? No I don't - but because of a purely emotive response. I don't like the bloke. He's a horrible, slimy, seedy turd bucket.

Is he a league apart from Sousa the Inept? Is it incredible that we can even be considered in the same sentence as him (bearing in mind our recent history and current situation)? Of course.

Would he be an outstanding signing? Without a doubt.

Do I want him at City? No I don't - but because of a purely emotive response. I don't like the bloke. He's a horrible, slimy, seedy turd bucket.

I like slime.

I couldn't give a **** how much of a **** he is if he does a good job for us.

We have to convince Sven we have the funds for him to get the club to the Prem....

I couldn't give a **** how much of a **** he is if he does a good job for us.

Good.

The world would be really shitty if everyone was like me. Not only would agreeing get really dull but there'd be less room and we'd always be running out of cheese and anchovies.

Good.

The world would be really shitty if everyone was like me. Not only would agreeing get really dull but there'd be less room and we'd always be running out of cheese and anchovies.

Come on Mawsley, I bet you like the thought of a seedy turd bucket once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669